1.1.4b Patch Notes and Race Season Eight Schedule

Will they announce 1 week races later on, or won't there be any?
"
Integral_ wrote:
Will they announce 1 week races later on, or won't there be any?

They generally add these later.
I love the new Q-Tip, I want one :D
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
zerofk wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
No ELBLAMT? I think I'm gonna cry.

I think I'll join you. :-(

Me 3 d(T________T)b
Once again almost no Party races in the 9pm or 10pm EST. This really sucks, Friend and I enjoy races but due to work and parenting we don't match up online until after 8pm. Maybe next season, but i highly doubt it.

I mean this, I would guess, is prime time for the Eastern half of North America...
"
godkyle wrote:
Once again almost no Party races in the 9pm or 10pm EST. This really sucks, Friend and I enjoy races but due to work and parenting we don't match up online until after 8pm. Maybe next season, but i highly doubt it.

I mean this, I would guess, is prime time for the Eastern half of North America...

Pretty sure they just don't like the US East Coast. It's like this every season and prime time EST (6pm to 10pm) is right in the middle of the NZST day (10am to 2pm), so they don't really have any excuses.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
godkyle wrote:

Pretty sure they just don't like the US East Coast. It's like this every season and prime time EST (6pm to 10pm) is right in the middle of the NZST day (10am to 2pm), so they don't really have any excuses.

hmm... have you actually counted the races or is this just a feeling? I am pretty sure its spread out through the day with 8 races per hour. Looks pretty fair to me.
"
Godgivenn wrote:
No cut throats ? Why.... That's the best event you guys have. Party cut throats too.

If it's like last season, the cutthroat events are separate from the regular race schedule. If they're going to have any, they'll be listed separately.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
chochom wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
godkyle wrote:

hmm... have you actually counted the races or is this just a feeling? I am pretty sure its spread out through the day with 8 races per hour. Looks pretty fair to me.

I went through the entire calendar, why would I just randomly toss this out? I think there was one 3hour party race in the time slots mentioned.
So we know why we cant log when patch come? Is it servers on EU?
Now all fine, but wonder why we cant log.
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info