[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

Updated the gear and gems.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Wand version doesn't make sense - it has EB, but has zero jewel sockets, so no actual way to restore ES...
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
There is one easily accessible 1 point away, I just need to get a worthy jewel. And restoring ES is not really that important. The tree presented is the one I'm using, there may be improvements, and you are free to modify it to suit your needs.
hello best shadow in the world I just wanna say the passive skill it's not working and can u give us passive skill for low level

thx for the build
with CWDT immortal call nerf, this build is no longer viable I suppose?
IGN: LessBow
It still is, the difference is that the duration is lowered from about 6 to 3s but since voll's devotion creates a constant flow of new endurance charges it is not that big of a problem.
witch better xanvast vaal grace or vaal haste?
"
badkhaled wrote:
I just wanna say the passive skill it's not working and can u give us passive skill for low level

Just noticed this as well - the passives link is from prior to v2.0 so doesn't load. I'd be keen to see a couple of lower level trees as well. Thanks :)
I updated the gear on the top only, the rest is unchanged. The tree is in the latest update on the bottom. I should rewrite it to make a clear post when I'll have the time.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 18, 2015, 8:05:51 PM
New video with fun different combos you can create https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slt4pBUyf-M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info