[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

Hi again thx for the build u rember me when I saw ur build I do it right a way now i'm lvl85 but I change the tree little bit plz if u have time I will be honored if u saw it and tell me if it's bad.

onther thing what's better with ice spear when I go like for bosses Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Greater Multiple Projectiles and what's the best for bosses ice spear or Glacial Cascade or maybe Ice nova.
Liked ur videos. Is there a manual discharger build around the game xD ?. Ur tree and gear is it updated ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Aug 12, 2015, 5:08:58 AM
Hey, thanks to both of you. Sorry for the late response, I got bored with the game I am not playing it atm.
badkhaled > keep gmp and drop ice spear for single target it doesnt do any good since 2.0 replace it with glacial cascade.
Execreth > the date of last update is shown for every entry. I didn't post the latest state of the tree which is the following :
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBbUHHgdjDXwN0Q5IEQ8RlhVQGGoc3B0UIG4i6iT9KPoqCyo4MHE2PTfUOVI6QjpYPV9BlkV8RnFJUUt4TLNQMFBCUUdSU1M1VUtVxlfJWAdd8l8qYeJirGNDZJ1sjG1sb55wUnDVdFV3B3_GgwmFMocTidOMC4w2jb-OZI8aj0aP-pMnlS6XlZeXmK2boZyknaqhL6R4pwismK6ztAy0OLVItvq4k7l8vorB1cM6ytPLvdAf0PXUI9te3aje-OUZ51TndOjW6rrr7uv17LDtP-_r8NXyHfPq96b31_v1_94=?accountName=Xanvast&characterName=Brentorg

And I made changes to the secondary gem setups too, 1 example :
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Aug 18, 2015, 1:08:52 PM
Hi, how do you make such fantastic builds !!! After all, you need a minimum of 80ex !!! or have any tricks ? If so, please share . If you start in the reserve have only 2-3ex ? thank
Hi thx for your interest, this build is not intended for a first play, you have to get some wealth first.
I got it assembled thx to my time in domination, after that I always had troubles gathering orbs because I try many things not to get bored and I hate farming. So sry I don't have advices to get rich easily.
Last edited by Xanvast on Aug 21, 2015, 4:57:38 PM
thanks for the answer. I still want to do this build. I did the other characters, to accelerate farming. while I think to make it at least 5 link, then get one Void Buttery(12ex), then gloves(4-5ex), then the other end of the Wand and the most expensive amulet(20-30ex). he did not immediately become perfect, but I think it will be possible to play))
I overhauled the original post to make the presentation clear and more appealing + added a new video for the 2.1 update.
Last edited by Xanvast on Dec 17, 2015, 12:33:38 PM
You dont need or want lvl 20 barrage, it just increases mana cost at no benefit to you, I believe. I see that you dont have mana problems from the video, it just seems like waste of mana to me:D Anyway this is a very cool build, shame I respecced my coc char to mjolner discharger:/
Thanks ;)
Yep you are right it doesn't benefit me much but it doesn't impact me either so why not :p
whats the difference between using cyclone and barrage to proc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info