[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

hi again what's better cold snap or ice spear with kinetic blast?

now u have 9 build lol^^ but what's the best one for farming and what's the best for boss like single target to kill fast with the most damage because kinetic blast is weak with bosses and single target and I think Discharger Build is better with bosses and single target right?

thx for ur time and gl
Hi,

I prefer the ice spear visually due to the number of projectiles it is cool but I use cold snap for packs because it consumes power charges giving you endurance charges, so it is safer.
For bosses yes it stinks, the way to go is Barrage COC GMP Glacial Cascade PCOC Discharge ;)
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 20, 2015, 10:53:15 AM
hello now I get in 6 days lvl 76^^ but I have problem I only die from the elemental reflect damage what I can do to them it's so hard I die from one hit after the reflection
and did u craft your rings or u buy it like this
I bought them, and as for reflect I don't have a miracle solution, use resistance flasks and try to use a secondary skill to get them down.
How about life leech? Are u using only doryani belt for life leech? And can u make some screenshots of stats?
P.s. Nice build! Continues to improve ur tree.
IGN: JarRa_hello
Hi, thx :)
The 1% the belt had was largely enough before, now it is more limited but the idea is not to get hit and kill stuff in seconds so the flasks are doing the job ok. It would hurt the single target to replace pcoc with LL.

Here is the latest passive config I'm experimenting with (less damage more crit)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBbUHHgdjCaANfA3RDkgRDxGWFLAVUBhqHNwdFCBuJP0o-ioLMHE2PTfUOVI6QjpYP3NBlkV8RnFJUUt4TC1Ms1AwUEJRR1M1VUtVxlfJWAdd8l8qYeJirGNDZJ1sjGznbWxvnnBScNV0VXcHf8aDCYUyhxOJ04wLjDaNv45kjxqPRo_6kyeVLpeXmK2aYZuhnKSdqqcIrJius7QMtDi1SLb6uJO5fL6Kvu7HyslEytPLvc5w0B_Q9dQj217dqOUZ51TndOjW6rrr7uv17LDtP-_r8NXyHfPq96b31_v1_94=?accountName=Xanvast&characterName=Brentorg

Edit : What are the stats you are interested in ?
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 26, 2015, 10:50:34 AM
Is the Flicker Nuke Combo still good?
I can't tell for sure it would depend on the frenzy charge generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info