Two-week Race Infographic

Town area best area
I like how you are able see the reward tresholds in the level graph as peaks between alive and dead characters. :P

"
Chris wrote:
"
weibomiao wrote:
first

"
Wraeklops wrote:
second???

"
lc3m4n wrote:

I was first, you guys were #2-4.

Btw, we're going to start enforcing the rule that people have to actually reply with content rather than just a number. Please say what you think about the post rather than just celebrating that you saw it before everyone else :)

I laughed out so loud when I read the first line. :D Completly support your decision for the rest. Posts in a forum should always contain content related to the topic.
Those boobs
"
Iamsleepless wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
weibomiao wrote:
first

"
Wraeklops wrote:
second???

"
lc3m4n wrote:

I was first, you guys were #2-4.

Btw, we're going to start enforcing the rule that people have to actually reply with content rather than just a number. Please say what you think about the post rather than just celebrating that you saw it before everyone else :)

god bless this post

+100000000000
"
MyH4o wrote:
PVP 0.01% ;)

I was a part of that 0.01%
"

but why will you limit more and more the liberty in this forum?

Its like ranking for people to see the post first. So let the people play the game of waiting for the posttime and at the latest, on site 2 you can begin to read.

I dont like to much rules, even thougt i know that some people give the need to establish a system of rules.

Because people typing "first, second" etc... adds absolutely nothing to the discussion, and it gets very old very quickly when you see on it every. single. post.

I for one prefer seeing peoples' thoughts on the topic of the post, not children gloating over how quickly they found the post.
"
mathoes wrote:
Town area best area

thats where you get the best loot.
This race was really fun. I had three duelists, died twice. The only thing I would like to see now in PoE is "move all" button in only-removable stash tabs ;D
"
ransagy wrote:
IR and RT being the must-get skills since.. closed beta 2012? Yeah.
I wonder when that gets 'fixed'.

Also nice to see statistics showing how no one ever gets to even slightly higher map levels or character levels but the few percent of players that can invest the insane amount of time required.

My only regret here is that despite the information laid out quite obviously to see, i don't expect GGG to do anything about it anymore.

Back to other games now, i guess.

What is the problem with IR and RT? They are good passives you most of the time have to invest a decent amount of passives to travel to. Pretty balanced if you ask me. And yes, there will always be a passive that is used the most, or the second most. How will you ever be able to change that? What other keystone passives would you like to see at the top?

To get to lvl 98 in 2 weeks you pretty much have to play 100% of the time. I can't do that. You neither. But what is your problem with that? Eventually, given the time, everybody can get to high level maps, even maybe not to lvl 78, but 75 is pretty doable for me and my softcore friends playing like 1-3 hours a day at max.

I don't think GGG needs to change a whole lot anymore. The tree is quite good now, the chars are pretty balanced, they all are kinda special, most skills are fun to use, some a little weaker than others, but as Ziggy is showing us in his latest vid: Even skills dismissed by most are still viable for high level content!
Last edited by t_golgari on May 30, 2014, 12:09:39 PM
Everything that GGG does i just could wish before in any other games. i like u guys so much !
Thank you Guys so much, for league, for Statistics about league.. so great community with players..
THANK YOU
THANKS A LOT !
If i won a lottery i will donate a million to u guys :)
ign : GraveyardPrincess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info