Two-Week Race Prizes

Gratz to all the winners! and yes the humbers of players applying to the low level prizes was really increadible as expected ;P

I was up to suggest that in the case of those low level tabs prizes might be better to limit the winners or to give a lot of priority to ppl whoe hasn't purchased a tab yet, or that didn't have the points to do so.

May sound a cheap and unfair suggestion but in my case i'm from a country where it's actually very hard to get dollars into our credit cards, and this opportunity was like glory for me ;P

In any case i just really hope that GGG consider in giving this kind of low tier prizes from time to time in events that gives entire priority to those ones who hasn't purchased a single point in the game...

I repeat i know how unfair it looks like to ppl who doesn't give anything to the actual game could take privileges in this gives away, but well i'm talking most for my position ;P

i will still keep trying to find dollars though, there is no need of words to express the reasons why this company deserves any single penny and any acknowledgements for bringing up one the most ambicious and complex projects to us all minions of the net hehehe :P
Thanks!:)
IGN: Nepo
In the word of someone else: ermagerd! This is a lovely surprise. :)

Congrats to everyone.
LOL this thread has many many salty people.. using the term casual as an insult because you so mad...
Get down off the cross man. I'm sure you realize the drawing was random so why get upset about pure RNG?

"
Aphromatic wrote:
Can I RMT the one hour session?
Where's my SHIT, CHRIS!?

Nice to see that a casual gets the one hour session. I really needed to ask about the Real Money Auction House, Passive Skill Reset MTX implemented, and why Snakae are in cells.

:(

<3 Thx Brian Gay Games
"
Expeltion wrote:
Well it was fun, besides not being able to get past lvl 35 because my video card sucks, At least I qualified for it, But I notice not a single person that reached 35 got it, all the winners for it are past 35... Kind if ironic trying to win a video card but not being able to get there due to the excessive mob spawning in some strongboxes. I played from day one till the end, almost straight, had like 5 chars all lvl 30 and one lvl 35 but I didn't win anything, Oh well not like I play this game enough to need the stash tabs anyway (sarcasm). I really looked at all the prizes given and to be honest for 15000 entries the IP's should have been watched more closely. I don't see many names in that list that I recognize, but I'm new so who knows who they are, not me.

Only your highest level char counts, so all those 30's didn't count for anything.
Kuduku has answered my prayers :O
12 new stash tabs
My POE RNG luck is now IRL. Egads! :)
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
woop woop 100 stash tab bundles :D
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
"
Angryweasel wrote:
woop woop 100 stash tab bundles :D

Who wants to break the news to him?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info