Two-Week Race Prizes

"
1Chimosh wrote:
Do you get a PM if you got disqualified?

How am I to know for sure that my wife and I playing on the same IP with 2 different accounts and 2 different computers was not disqualified?

Seconding this. as I asked before the race started the same thing and chris had said this was fine.
IGN: I_Say_Fry.
Shop thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605193
:(

guess ill keep playing with my ati hd 4670
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on May 26, 2014, 1:48:21 PM
congrats to the winners.

I really wanted the concept art :(
Looks like I burned all my RNG with my first character. Nice gem drops. Got Briskwrap and Fairgraves' Tricorne before I even saw Brutus. o.O

One-shot normal Piety with Vaal Spark in about two to three seconds tops... good times.

Had a lot of fun with that character, stopping at level 40 because that was the last prize level I was interested in. The race itself was so much fun, though, I had to come back in the last three days to play another character, just to see if it was crazy RNG or if the drops were really that loose for the two week race. (Spoiler: it was crazy RNG.)

Anyway, strongboxes in a hardcore race was fun. Skipping Invasion bosses was even more fun, in a holding-back-the-fearshits kind of way. (No, I'm not very hardcore; good guess.)

Love these one- to two-week race events; considerably less RNG-swingy than the really short races. Obviously RNG still plays its part, but doesn't have as huge an effect on the outcome as it would in a one hour race.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Thank you for the great event, I only realised I won a prize when I logged in.

Congratulations to everyone that received a prize.
So... no stats, no info, no infografic? Why? Was rly cool before, sad.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
you spelled my account name wrong :P forgot the 'n' at the end
Last edited by Kartikdon on May 26, 2014, 3:41:27 PM
Damn nothing for me!? Oh well thx for the fun race. I didn't have rng in this drawing but I had insane rng in the race amassing 40ex or so in currency and items so I can't be mad. Grats to the winners. You lucky bastids :)
2 weeks i leveled to 50 to win, but the fun i had was win itself.

Can you merge the leagues by any chance right now? It would be nice. Like 3 months split rules, then 1 month with merged new features. Before doing so, some 1-2 week race like it was done now.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

game looks so empty without shrines :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Guys, not winning anything is not bad luck. With the amount of contestants and the # of prizes, winning anything at all is great luck. Not winning was to be expected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info