Two-Week Race Prizes

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
So... no stats, no info, no infografic? Why? Was rly cool before, sad.

Seconded. I really liked the One Week Nemesis infographic, mainly for the data it contained.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
So... no stats, no info, no infografic? Why? Was rly cool before, sad.

Seconded. I really liked the One Week Nemesis infographic, mainly for the data it contained.

The last infographic was posted several days after the race ended... you whiners need to chill.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
1Chimosh wrote:
Do you get a PM if you got disqualified?

How am I to know for sure that my wife and I playing on the same IP with 2 different accounts and 2 different computers was not disqualified?

GGG didn't answered to this question yet. I'd like to know it too, coz me and my bro play toghether here so we've got the same IP while still playing togheter in the same time using 2 different computers.
I'm glad all these Chinese farming bots have extra stash tabs and shit now!
IGN: Sin
"
xDank wrote:
awesome gratz to the casuals that won all the cool stuff =) rng is rng

so true!!

congratz to all!
Well it was fun, besides not being able to get past lvl 35 because my video card sucks, At least I qualified for it, But I notice not a single person that reached 35 got it, all the winners for it are past 35... Kind if ironic trying to win a video card but not being able to get there due to the excessive mob spawning in some strongboxes. I played from day one till the end, almost straight, had like 5 chars all lvl 30 and one lvl 35 but I didn't win anything, Oh well not like I play this game enough to need the stash tabs anyway (sarcasm). I really looked at all the prizes given and to be honest for 15000 entries the IP's should have been watched more closely. I don't see many names in that list that I recognize, but I'm new so who knows who they are, not me.
Is it possible to know what the graphics card is? Or do I just have to wait?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on May 26, 2014, 6:42:21 PM
first hardcore char. lvl70 after 2 days. nothing. =(

btw a friend logged in from my ip at least once =/
Last edited by Ganjafarmah on May 26, 2014, 8:18:56 PM
"
Expeltion wrote:
Well it was fun, besides not being able to get past lvl 35 because my video card sucks, At least I qualified for it, But I notice not a single person that reached 35 got it, all the winners for it are past 35... Kind if ironic trying to win a video card but not being able to get there due to the excessive mob spawning in some strongboxes. I played from day one till the end, almost straight, had like 5 chars all lvl 30 and one lvl 35 but I didn't win anything, Oh well not like I play this game enough to need the stash tabs anyway (sarcasm). I really looked at all the prizes given and to be honest for 15000 entries the IP's should have been watched more closely. I don't see many names in that list that I recognize, but I'm new so who knows who they are, not me.

lol yeah .. there are like 50 ppl playing PoE which you should know (durr)

sry to doublepost .. but wtf

€: lvl 35 is like 2-3 days playtime and im not talking about nolife 13h/day .. more like 2h/day

conclusion: umad
Last edited by Ganjafarmah on May 26, 2014, 8:17:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info