Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Path of Exile

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.
B O R I N G !!!

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Love how yall keep all the promotions and such going. Continue to make this game great and I will continue to donate... "as much as my wife will allow me too" And here I thought it was my money Hah!!
"
Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.
Please do not reorder this item.
Some Game and Software downloads go through extra verification that may take up to 4 hours.
This process is in place to prevent unauthorized orders on your account.

...Awesome B(
Upd.
Just when I thought it's piece of cake...
"
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process your pending order(s), including order #103-7796494-7063465. To avoid cancellation of your order(s), we request that you fax us a copy of the billing statement associated with the debit or credit card provided as payment. Our fax number is 001-206-266-1838 when faxing from outside the US, or 206-266-1838 from within the US. This statement should include the following information:

* Name as it appears on your credit or debit card
* Address on file with the card issuer
* The customer service phone number for your financial institution

No Mayhem for non-US anymore lol.
If I change my IP i can buy it from Amazon ?
I don't think IP would have anything to do with it. The billing address is the key.
Well I guess poe fans outside the US don't matter
I'd be interessted in the 40$ one, but I already own a brilliant crown/acid weapon effect also I love my red royal frog so it doesn't really seems "THAT" good of a deal..
Last edited by Tomberry on May 25, 2014, 4:44:04 PM
"
Tomberry wrote:
I'd be interessted in the 40$ one, but I already own a brilliant crown/acid weapon effect also I love my red royal frog so it doesn't really seems "THAT" good of a deal..

Maybe not to you, but I had already decided to get most of the scorpions and had yet to pick up the chrome one, so it works out for me.

And to everyone QQing about the US-only with Amazon and throwing shit GGG's way, just about everything in the Mayhem deal is US-only. So direct your comments/frustration/etc where it belongs: at Amazon.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Hyskoa wrote:
ah for fuck sake. Again only US? Are they still using pigeon mail delivery to process these applications?

No, they use R. R. Martin's Raven system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info