Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Path of Exile

"
I think someone's hair is safe. For now.

Hopefully not.
I was just debating getting more points or waiting for new packs...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
How to buy this outside of US :

In your amazon settings, create an adress in the US (just take Valve HQ adress or something) and put it as default.

Amazon doesn't do IP checks, they only check if the currently used adress is in the right country

Bought loads of stuff over the past 2 years with this method without a single issue.
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
"
Hyskoa wrote:
ah for fuck sake. Again only US? Are they still using pigeon mail delivery to process these applications?

When you live in Canada as I do its even more frustrating.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
AMERICA! FUCK YEA!
Sorry couldn't resist.
Saved
"
We'll see. I'm sort of regretting my Kiwi donation, but it was fun at the time I guess.

It was an amazing gesture, though. The kiwi charities get very little help in NZ so it was a really big deal for them. How much was the kiwi donation in 2012? I'll deduct it from the threshold for shaving my head so that it's much closer for people to reach :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris sandwich.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on May 22, 2014, 7:58:17 PM
What if you already own some of the bonuses will that make a difference?
Last edited by insane99 on May 22, 2014, 7:59:40 PM
Again U.S. only, really?
Read the title quickly and thought this was a thread about a new character class, maybe soon?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info