Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

"
Shakezilla81 wrote:
Needs a demonic body MTX set for the wings to fit in.

They will go great with Carcass Jack armor.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Warhaul wrote:
the wings look neat but do not fit in with this game at all.

No less than the other wings and weird back attachments.

That's pretty much what I was going to say. I figure wings of tentacles, eyes and teeth are much more in line with the atmosphere of this game than are glowing seraph wings.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
HEY LADY! I CAN SEE UR SHAVS!.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
Moar Wings! Yaaaay!
next up, Bone Wings. with that, medusa mtx and Carcass, we could finally get that Kerrigan look we've all been waiting for.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Why the F are you adding more wings?

Not any monster I can remember from the game has wings ...
(just got up and am very grumpy ... abt this MTX...)
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Last edited by Fhedaykin on May 20, 2014, 11:35:17 PM
Wow, they literally created a soul taker gem. This can make tons of builds viable, but I am a bit worried people will completely start skipping mana regen/mana nodes though. (HC players can now get all defensive nodes literally) On the other hand skill duration nodes are becoming more valuable, I'd love to see the addition of more of them or a relocation for the skill tree. Maybe far spread out from each other in opposite corners, it would make things very interesting. It adds to the game, I like it.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on May 20, 2014, 11:44:10 PM
cool
Shavs will have 3d art but we don't get to see it yet.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info