Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

Tis weird
Saved
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Warhaul wrote:
the wings look neat but do not fit in with this game at all.

No less than the other wings and weird back attachments.

Wings in general don't fit with this game, the seraph wings shouldn't have been introduced.
i discover that we can't say bad things about this game, really surprised.

I don't like vaal gems, who will use any slot for a skill that do a poor buff. really boring, no sense.

"Hey there,
Your post was recently removed from the following thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/930176/page/5
Please keep any comments you make civil and constructive to the topic."
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those wings look god damn huge. I will continue my anti-wings stance, by messaging each pair I see in game with "Those wings look terrible".

I used to love that path was a free to play game that didnt have wings. Ive played way too many games that cater to the we gotta have wings all the fucking time crowd, and damnit GGG is going down that path...
Looks great. This is the creepy style of mtx I like the most.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on May 21, 2014, 1:15:28 AM
"
Those wings look just as over indulgent as the Seraph wings, personally. Not even close to the kind of MTX I am looking for. Also, if they are not animated they are just going to look silly. Once you throw a back attachment onto the already stiff character animations in PoE it only makes them look even worse.

Clive's point is valid. It definitely needs to be animated. Otherwise, far away from being completed. ∑(゚Д゚)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael