Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

"
uTun wrote:
Refund me the $ i put on supporter pack so i can purchase the wing. Whats the point of usinh those wing in supporter pack while seraph and tend are way too goooodddd

Agreed, it's a fucking kick in the nuts that they release these expensive wings AFTER we buy their bloody Supporter packs.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
sourboy wrote:
running 3 vaal clarity with increased duration, soul taker replacement?

Not gonna work as good as you think it will, there will be downtime

EDIT: you don't start with charged vaal skills either
Last edited by H4NS on May 22, 2014, 4:58:37 AM
by the look of it shavs art comes with expandex thighs
"
Derpey wrote:
"
uTun wrote:
Refund me the $ i put on supporter pack so i can purchase the wing. Whats the point of usinh those wing in supporter pack while seraph and tend are way too goooodddd

Agreed, it's a fucking kick in the nuts that they release these expensive wings AFTER we buy their bloody Supporter packs.

Why?

You knew exactly what you were getting when you bought those packs, the items in those packs are exclusive to them, and you knew more mtxs were coming.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
90% of the blame/shame/QQ posts here about the wings and how could you do this to us supporter pack buyers blablabla...

... pure ego.

grow... up?

Hint for the future QQ, when the tentacle wings will look as crap because some newer more epic looking MTX will be released...
There... will... be... always... better... mtx.
The sooner you understand this, the easier it's gonna be for your emo-ego ;)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Archwizard wrote:
Please tell me you are all kidding. Mtxs/tabs have always been the only way GGG is going to get money from their players. This has been true for years. Do you honestly think they're going to stop making them? A very large number of people want new mtxs, as evidenced by the responses in this thread (and, as a reminder, the % of players that actually post on the forums is very, very small).

If you don't like them, don't buy them. If you don't like that GGG keeps doing it and can't live with it, leave. But howling into the hurricane to stop the winds is an exercise in futility (as is this post I'm sure, but I can dream).

Right, because we're obviously complaining about MTX in general. How can people be so fucking biased? I own microtransactions myself, but I haven't donated in a long while because I haven't felt encouraged by the direction this game is taking, both in gameplay mechanics, and aesthetically.

You will never see me wearing the tool seraph set that glows like this were fucking TRON, nor the girly baby wings, nor the fucking lightsaber microtransactions. What is this? A cheap asian browser mmo? No thanks.
I want those tentacles yesterday, hurry with the patch GGG!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
more wings...... yaaaaaaaaay.........

"
lucksickle wrote:
I haven't donated in a long while because I haven't felt encouraged by the direction this game is taking, both in gameplay mechanics, and aesthetically.

You will never see me wearing the tool seraph set that glows like this were fucking TRON, nor the girly baby wings, nor the fucking lightsaber microtransactions. What is this? A cheap asian browser mmo? No thanks.

^this so much
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Last edited by Sinzeek on May 22, 2014, 12:59:36 PM
actually for pure casters like using fireball as an example vaal clarity would help because not many items give leech for spells and when using artic armor it is harder to sustain people are complaining. its overpowered for melee chrs who dont need it. So people think about it not every damn thing they put in the game is for melee characters. Sheesh lol, but really I play casters no melee here. People play how they want they might not play strong over powered characters, because they dont like melee to begin with and want help in other areas of the game, so i say to the other poeple who want to say its overpowered or its useless. To actually play other characters other skills that need help not everyone jumps on the bandwagon of a overpowered character. we play what we like and those other lesser builds need help. :)

and as for mtx I want things that look like dragons like a dragon set or something lol
rawrawr
Last edited by Phish on May 22, 2014, 1:13:07 PM
These look a lot like the demons from Locke and Key :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info