Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

Hm, those demonic 'wings' kinda fit the PoE world. Contrary to the angelic wings that are so out of place, Diablo3-like pimping, that I'm surprised we haven't seen any self-immolations from whiteknight D3-bashing cohort yet... :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I hope these wings move a little unlike the the other ones, otherwise its a nice piece of electronic cardboard on your back.

cheers

You're right. We may need some cute antennas too :)

IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Oh dear Lord, finally a dark-themed mtx! Those wings look disgustingly good!
Enough with the shiny, angelic cr#p!

Do make moar mutation/tentacle based stuff please.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
The backpacks are ok, i like them. Angelic wings, full flashy weapon colours, now demonic tentacle wings... to much of an Final Fantasy feel to it.

I don't mind being them implemented but make them look way more sober, darker, and in some extend smaller. I think that 1 or 2 weird -smaller- tentacles, like the size of an arm or such, would look a lot cooler then a fullblown Marvel Comic style tentacle wing.

Just my 2 cents

Also backpack with tribal sticks/skulls/trophies
big beetle with candle on his back like old design sketches
and shield mtx, definitely need some shield mtx here.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
That's it for Shavronne's Art? oh come on. We waited so long for just that?

That's a tad disappointing. :/

How about some glow like on Kaom's Heart? I mean for one of the rarest items ever, you could put in some more effort guys!
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
duckfluffed wrote:
I love the game and have loved the game.

MTX's are starting to feel like a money grab. I already avoid A3 Merc town because it's overwhelmingly flashy and it takes me out of the game. Now there are fairies running around and people spending $30 on something as ridiculous as "wings."

We are mere exiles, we are not fairies or demons... Eventually the entire game will be filled with these wings and there is only one valid reason to do that to the game's innocence: Money grab.

RIP integrity.

Worth quoting for others to read. Gg, GGG.

+1

Oh and capes would be better,to protect my exile from the cold nights ahead.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
duckfluffed wrote:

MTX's are starting to feel like a money grab. I already avoid A3 Merc town because it's overwhelmingly flashy and it takes me out of the game. Now there are fairies running around and people spending $30 on something as ridiculous as "wings."

We are mere exiles, we are not fairies or demons... Eventually the entire game will be filled with these wings and there is only one valid reason to do that to the game's innocence: Money grab.

RIP integrity.

+1

Please tell me you are all kidding. Mtxs/tabs have always been the only way GGG is going to get money from their players. This has been true for years. Do you honestly think they're going to stop making them? A very large number of people want new mtxs, as evidenced by the responses in this thread (and, as a reminder, the % of players that actually post on the forums is very, very small).

If you don't like them, don't buy them. If you don't like that GGG keeps doing it and can't live with it, leave. But howling into the hurricane to stop the winds is an exercise in futility (as is this post I'm sure, but I can dream).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I love how GGG always put a small teaser in screenshots/posts :)
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
duckfluffed wrote:

RIP integrity.

+1

Now that ou mention this ... i want cloaks lol

Maybe next Winter Act as MTX :(

"
Archwizard wrote:

Please tell me you are all kidding. Mtxs/tabs have always been the only way GGG is going to get money from their players. This has been true for years. Do you honestly think they're going to stop making them? A very large number of people want new mtxs, as evidenced by the responses in this thread (and, as a reminder, the % of players that actually post on the forums is very, very small).

If you don't like them, don't buy them. If you don't like that GGG keeps doing it and can't live with it, leave. But howling into the hurricane to stop the winds is an exercise in futility (as is this post I'm sure, but I can dream).

I don´t believe anyone is really against MTX itself. It´s more a taste battle.

What i find ridiculous though is trying to explain MTX with lore. Or lore we "maybe" not know yet.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on May 21, 2014, 3:23:36 PM
3D art for Cloak of Defiance or riot !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info