Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

Y u do this i cant keep throwing monies at my screen >:(. I hope skin transfers go on sale the same day the wings come out,gotta get my dress up on.

P.S. dont knock vaal clarity till you try it. Vaal clarity + MoM + Artic Armor yummy.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
I think the regular clarity needs a buff. Nice wings.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
I need those tentacles in my life!

;)

A few chars of mine are horrific enough to wear them. Slowly but surely, I spiral towards GGGold penury...

Im usually patient enough to wait for the sale, not this time.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 21, 2014, 12:00:14 PM
Somehow I still do not get the point of ppl QQ here about any skill gems at all...
... just because it exists you DO NOT have to use it... so what is the point in the whole thing?

maybe that just /haters_gonna_hate?

Regarding the wings, that do not fit into the game...
1st thing I gonna ask all of you that said that: Have you said this even when the angelic/Seraph wings where intruduced, or the Skulls, or Horns?
Because if not... then ... well... it is not even worth saying more to it.

2nd, as already stated by someone above, the lore is far from done in PoE, so saying it doesnt fits into it is kinda inappropiate.

Btw. just as a side note... we, the mere Exiles... humans... are fighting demigods, and demons, and whats not ... with magical skills, in magical equips... in a corrupting world... how is it not fitting into the theme???
So if you are wearing horns, have a burning skull instead of head, and another skull circles around you while you defeat your enemies with overworldly powers in overworldly gears is having a corrupted-like wings as a demon something not fitting into the game?
ALRIGHTY THEN...

;-)

If you cant stand the idea of seeing ppl around you with those devilish wings, try to look at it as all those that befallen the corruption of Vaal and got morphed... while others awakened the angels within themselves... While the rest are the mere exiles battling amongst all those beings.

/salama
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Slowly but surely, I spiral towards GGGold penury...

was there ever any doubt of this being the eventual outcome? You can always buy more.. evil grin
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hi

I hope these wings move a little unlike the the other ones, otherwise its a nice piece of electronic cardboard on your back.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
duckfluffed wrote:
I love the game and have loved the game.

MTX's are starting to feel like a money grab. I already avoid A3 Merc town because it's overwhelmingly flashy and it takes me out of the game. Now there are fairies running around and people spending $30 on something as ridiculous as "wings."

We are mere exiles, we are not fairies or demons... Eventually the entire game will be filled with these wings and there is only one valid reason to do that to the game's innocence: Money grab.

RIP integrity.

Worth quoting for others to read. Gg, GGG.
Not sure if it's been said, next time I would like to see the ability to choose the amount you donate. Doing it $5 at a time, though not difficult, does prevent easy acquisition of large donations. I went to the page and was thinking, "I'll donate $20 or $40"...then thought, "Ugh..."
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
I need those tentacles in my life!

;)

A few chars of mine are horrific enough to wear them. Slowly but surely, I spiral towards GGGold penury...

You don't have a bottomless vault yet? How come? I thought GGG just gives you one of everything, because why bother? ;-)
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
Y u do this i cant keep throwing monies at my screen >:(. I hope skin transfers go on sale the same day the wings come out,gotta get my dress up on.

P.S. dont knock vaal clarity till you try it. Vaal clarity + MoM + Artic Armor yummy.

I have this feeling that Vaal Clarity won't work with Arctic Armor. Since AA Drains mana, not costs I feel it will be similar to how Blood Magic doesn't work with AA.
Last edited by Maxwells on May 21, 2014, 1:31:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info