[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Guild invite sent! :)
Ugh effort
Stray

I don't expect you to understand how deeply concerned I am about this person leading anything, in this game, let alone a large guild, when he has shown himself to be very aggressive and has used his members to perform personal attacks on his behalf. That's not what the purpose of a guild is. I've seen this bullshit in WoW and fear that if allowed in this game, with the small team GGG has, this is going to get out of hand.

So, please don't question what I do. We're not exactly hurting for members right now, anyway, and once someone joins us, they'll start learning what we're all about very quickly-and that's not about stepping up for the leader like a bunch of gangsta thugs and harassing the shit out of someone who you see as "opposition that needs to be eliminated". This leader can deal with things, just fine, on his own.

It's extremely unfortunate that GGG doesn't clean their house.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 27, 2015, 12:09:30 PM
Well alright, you're correct about me not understanding or knowing whatever this person is doing, as all i can go off of is what i see on these forums.

I'm not going to question what you do, I never have and i don't think i ever will.
I'm 15 while you're 43(?), i don't think i'll ever be in a position to question what you have been doing for such a long ass time, but i still think you should change the title back to what it was and keep whatever you're doing between yourself, him and GGG.

Anyways, i've just woken up like 15 min ago so i'm gonna go take a shower to wake myself up a bit more and hop on PoE.

Edit: I don't think GGG can actually do anything about this, but hey.. what do i know eh?
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Feb 27, 2015, 11:55:38 PM
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Well alright, you're correct about me not understanding or knowing whatever this person is doing, as all i can go off of is what i see on these forums.

I'm not going to question what you do, I never have and i don't think i ever will.
I'm 15 while you're 43(?), i don't think i'll ever be in a position to question what you have been doing for such a long ass time, but i still think you should change the title back to what it was and keep whatever you're doing between yourself, him and GGG.

Anyways, i've just woken up like 15 min ago so i'm gonna go take a shower to wake myself up a bit more and hop on PoE.

Edit: I don't think GGG can actually do anything about this, but hey.. what do i know eh?

You're a good kid, dude. I appreciate your input but you just don't know what's been going on. I've been keeping this from you guys because you all have no place in this, as it's quite directed toward myself. I'm dealing with a predator which, for some reason, GGG isn't dealing with (cough cough money cough cough supporter pack cough cough). So, I'm having it dealt with in other ways, outside this game. Just worry about what goes on in the guild and let me worry about the other stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5J7jeMqFE
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 28, 2015, 4:01:26 PM
Well, i have said what i wanted to say and I honestly have nothing else to say at this point so im just gonna keep doing what i do, which is having fun with BS in guild chat and helping with shit when I can.

"Predator" i like it :p

Spoiler
Ugh effort
Hi, I would like to join the guild. My IGN is Beadie. Thanks!
248/250 with 2 in the invite que. O spots open but will be removing inactive members, again, this weekend to make some spots.
Looking to join,
IGN: Fistful

Hope to see you in game!
I'm interested in joining. Just started playing yesterday and so far am lvl 12. Got lots of questions about the game. My IGN is Navals_Hunter and I'm playing Standard League.
Last edited by Ultimatexx1 on Mar 2, 2015, 2:32:35 PM
We are 100% full at the moment though today is walk the plank day so hopefully we'll have some spots open! Have a nice day y'all! :)
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info