[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Invites will go out tonight or tomorrow when I make room. You are getting in at a very good time.
Hello!

I would love to join the guild!

Helyna_ (xxadn2xx) is my IGN! :D
Hey could I join the guild please?

IGN SiRaCo_C

TY TY TY TY
hi dear leader,

i would like to join ur clan. my ign: HanliE

atm i am running with my 94lvl ll witch and 92lvl ts ranger on standard.

ty and kind regards
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 25, 2015, 3:05:25 PM
All invites are out. They can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. Once you accept, you can get into guild chat by either opening up a chat window and taking the lower left drop down menu to guild or just type & before your message. Welcome aboard!

You will have about 5 days (maybe more) to accept the invite before I remove you to make room for new members.

Please let me know if I missed your invite or you were removed from the que for not accepting within our time limit.

We are now at 240/250 with 4 in the invite que and have 6 open spots.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 26, 2015, 2:52:31 AM
I would like to join :) if possible with two characters(Zilohokla and Banthefox), if not possible just with Banthefox, thanks a lot!
I would like to join too. IGN Krm_
Ty.
Invites are out. We're now at 242/250 with 4 in the invite que with 4 spots left.
I feel like our title isn't very relevant to what this guild is about lately..

Change the damn thing back to something that gets the new players to check out the guild thread and keep the personal shit personal, Isn't that what you made this guild for anyways?

It doesn't matter if another guild leader says their guild is #1, because they sure seem to be running the most succesful guild on PoE right now and im sure they are proud of that, so let them say whatever they want.

When a new (or vet) player comes to this forum to look for a guild, the title is going to be their first impression and this shitty title you keep changing isn't helping grrr..!

Anyways, I'm bored and have nothing to do so here i am posting bullshit to keep myself entertained when music isn't enough..

P.S. Change the title ya nub.

~ A very tired Stray

Ugh effort
Hi there,

I'm really interested in becoming a member of this guild. I currently play standard, and have recently started playing the game. I am currently around 2 weeks in on my character, which is a level 72 Righteous Fire Marauder. (This account is relatively old as I first heard of this game from a friend a little over a year ago. My computer broke shortly afterwards, so I didn't have the opportunity to get into the game. I came back and continued on my level 19 character and have been loving the game ever since.)

I am a very active player. I currently play roughly 5 hours a day on week days and a little more than twice that on weekend days that I am not out with friends. I also would like to add that I have both Teamspeak and Skype and would be willing to download another source of communication if necessary.

Why would I like to join? Several reasons actually:
-I'm at the point where I no longer have missions. I've completed merciless on solo and grinding maps is a lot more fun with other people.
-Even though I've finished the story line, there is still a lot to learn about the game and of course I read the wiki, but I feel there is a lot of information long time players can offer me.
-I'll be honest, the guild stash sounded nice, but I was already looking for a guild when I came here.
-I'd really just like to make some new friends. Who doesn't like new friends? Right?

Current Goals:
Items; Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre & 6L Belly of the Beast
Level: Really just as high as possible
Gems:Trying to get reduced mana to level 19 at the moment so I can run Determination along with my Purity of Fire and Vitality.

I might update post later with my gear if you'd like later when I get home. I'll be on in like 7-8. If you'd like to contact me just add me and I will reply when I get online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info