[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello! :)

2 Spots have opened up and players have been invited!

Guild Leader still missing, not sure when he's going to return but this is all I could do at the moment.

Next to be invited once more spots open up in order:
Spoiler
AnthonyExplores
koaam
SKyLightss

Have a nice day everybody! :)

Edit: If you are on the next to be invited list and want to be taken off, just let me know.
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Mar 22, 2015, 8:44:54 AM
Stray- good job with keeping the bases covered till your GL returns, you are an asset to your guild.
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
"
Stray- good job with keeping the bases covered till your GL returns, you are an asset to your guild.

Thanks! :)

I try my best to do what I can as an officer here, even though there's not much officers can do with the current guild system.
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Mar 18, 2015, 12:40:15 AM
i would like to join
ign Cooladam
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Unfortunately, no. We are still full, I do not know what happened with our guild leader, he's been gone without a word for around 10 days now and some of our guild members are starting to worry about the future, but we're patient and hopefully anybody who wants to get into this guild is too!

However, if you are looking for a currently recruiting guild then you may want to look at "Symbiosis"

The guild leader is an ex officer of Fusion who has decided to create his own guild with one other, but has recently gotten quite busy with work if i remember correctly which has led to innactivity within his guild.

He's a great guy and I would definitely reccomend joining his guild if you wish to join one right now :) along with the other reccomended guilds on the first page!

Aww. Thanks stray :) I'm back and have been recruiting quite heavily in game :v
"
darthxxjew wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Unfortunately, no. We are still full, I do not know what happened with our guild leader, he's been gone without a word for around 10 days now and some of our guild members are starting to worry about the future, but we're patient and hopefully anybody who wants to get into this guild is too!

However, if you are looking for a currently recruiting guild then you may want to look at "Symbiosis"

The guild leader is an ex officer of Fusion who has decided to create his own guild with one other, but has recently gotten quite busy with work if i remember correctly which has led to innactivity within his guild.

He's a great guy and I would definitely reccomend joining his guild if you wish to join one right now :) along with the other reccomended guilds on the first page!

Aww. Thanks stray :) I'm back and have been recruiting quite heavily in game :v

Much wub homie ♥
Ugh effort
I'm interested joining your guild, if spot will open up.
IGN: _The_Arno_
Hi, I just noticed I provided the wrong IGN:Gindirs. silly me, correct one is IGN:SKyLightss
Some things are going on atm, I can't say anything until its resolved but hopefully I can give an update in a few days.

~I've updated the list with the correct IGN

Besides that, Have a nice day everyone! :)
Ugh effort
Hi I'm interested in joining your gulid. Please PM me and let me know if you have a spot aavailable or if there is a possibility of one opening. Thank you for your time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info