[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

All invites are out. If I missed you please let me know. The invites can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s). Once you accept, please join us in guild chat by opening your chat window and taking the lower left drop down to guild or use & before your message. Welcome aboard everyone!

*We now have 4 spots open. I am opening more as I finish kicking our inactive members.
Hello everyone.
In the first post I started to like this guild, it would be cool to join you people. As will appear that place will be very happy invitation.
Nick my main character for Standard: Goso
Hello guys.
May I have an invitation too. I would like to help new players though i am a newbei too:)
My IGN is: Aloneway
Hi Guys,

I would like to join you. IGN is Kimosabeee

Thanks
all invite are out again. if I missed you, please let me know.

we're full now but the waiting list is open and I will start inviting off of it by mid week.
^
Hi there, I'd be interested in joining your Torment guild. IGN is Raddkenette. Thanks!
^
Hello hello!
I´m pretty new to this game. I was playing one year ago but quit because I was not able playing the game on my notebook (really low fps). Recently I got a new notebook and started again with playing. Basically I´m looking for fun people to share my time with and play together asap I reach endgame. If you currently have free spots open, I´d really like to get one. :-)

My ingame is Eruom

Hope to hear from you!

Best
Mark
I WOULD like to join this guild. ive been playing the game for around a month now, and i like it but its kinda boring with no one to talk to, and ive ben having trouble with my witch build being much too squishy. please allow me to join ur guild so that i may learn to better play this game and so i can help others in the future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info