[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Spoke with you in game, you told me to post here & you would get me in.

IGN: BurningImages
All invites are out. If I missed you please let me know. The invites can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s). Once you accept, please join us in guild chat by opening your chat window and taking the lower left drop down to guild or use & before your message. Welcome aboard everyone!

*We now have 9 spots open- 240/250 with 1 in the invite que
Hi,

my IGN is SwiftStormCrow and i started playing PoE some weeks ago. I have a lvl 79 Ranger but quit bad equipment... So I am not that strong :(
If you could afford accepting a bad noob like me, I'd be very grateful!!!

Cheers!
Hi, would like to join
IGN: DrazG
hi, i would like to join IGN:ZERO_DOTO
Hello,

I read the whole thread and
wow, I really would like to be apart of this great guild.

My In Game Name is _EDDY_Z

Looking forward to hearing from you :).
Last edited by edys007 on Jan 10, 2015, 5:47:21 PM
I would also like to join this wonderful group of games.

Last edited by Merlinus_Celidonus on Aug 2, 2015, 12:33:33 AM
Hey there,

I'm in the market for a new guild because my current has dwindled into complete inactivity since the current leagues debuted. I've been in my current guild for a while now, and I'm an officer, so it stinks to leave, but it also stinks to be one of only a handful online any time of the week.

I'm typically a softcore league player (went 5/8 challenges in rampage, couple of challenges in ambush, and played standard during open beta), but after playing torment for a month, I've decided to go back to standard because I don't overly care for the ghost mechanic (or lack thereof).

I'm pretty active, and play at least 5 days a week. I have several 90+ characters, and do a lot of out of game reading to keep up with current mechanics/builds/etc.

I'm looking for an active guild with a sociable memberlist. I enjoy mapping, MF'ing, being active on voice progams, and long walks on the beach.

xXSatitheXx is my torment witch, and Crisnyss is the character I'm playing a lot on standard. Hit me up if you have any questions!
Hello, I am interested in joining. Thank you.

IGN: ickIncinerate
Last edited by trailsandskates on Jan 11, 2015, 6:35:04 PM
Hello, I would like to join your guild. My ign is the same as my forum name. I'm pretty new. I got one character to level 50 last season and currently working on a level 63 character in torment but I still make lots of rookie mistakes so I'm looking to learn more about this game and play with others rather than solo all the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info