[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Invites are out again! :)
Ugh effort
Hi, I was previously a member of this guild like 2-3 months ago but got kicked due to inactivity ( have a valid reason though ). I was preparing for my national examination so I really did not have time to play, and sorry if I did not tell any officer about this but the stress got to me. Now that my exams are over, Im back to being active in PoE and would really love to be back in this guild again :D My ingame name is BlackPie, thank you.
Only 3 spots left. I'll make more on Saturday night or Sunday morning.
Please allow me to join your guild. I would like the help that a guild would provide and feel that I would be a good contributor to the guild as well. I have applied to the web page as well.
"
Yoxgit wrote:
Please allow me to join your guild. I would like the help that a guild would provide and feel that I would be a good contributor to the guild as well. I have applied to the web page as well.

Invite sent and can be found in your guild tab, under your social menu (s). Whisper me when you get on, too, if you could.
hi fusion,

is there any empty slot for me to join?
im active almost everyday playing.

ign : arkeuthos
Last edited by labqiila on Jan 25, 2015, 8:11:12 AM
Hello there,

if you´ve a free Slot, i'd like to join too ^^

IGN : Quatzel
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
The guild is now full but either tomorrow night (Tuesday) or Wednesday morning I will be opening up a few more spots by kicking out inactive members who haven't logged in for 10 days or more. Please get on our waiting list if you want in at that time.
Hello Fusion. I am a new player, started about 2-3 weeks ago and have been on my own all the time. I really could use advice and explanations on a lot of game aspects, and would love to join newcomer-friendly guild. Thank you.
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
Hi im quite interesed in joining an active huge guild, i know it might be full right now but i can wait

I'd like to apply, i'll leave one of my character's name

Cybillian

Cheers
Last edited by elhermano30 on Jan 26, 2015, 3:25:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info