[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

hey guys ive been playing for 1 week now lvl 33 would love to join and be part of your guys guild been trying to find a good friendly guild to join since i got here with no luck expierenced gamer wow/gw2 and such just new to this kind of thing.

appreciate if theres an opening anytime soon

cheers peace :)
Hi there :) I'm kinda new to the Global PoE scene, but i've played Garena PoE for a few months before, i would love to be a part of your guild. I'm hoping to make new friends and acquaintances. :D
Hello!
I'm completely new to PoE. Would love to play thourgh this game with some support from others, suppoert in the likes of experience the whole game and give me progression advice!
Looking forward to so PoE!

Best regards
Invites are out ;-)
1 spot left
Im interested, my ign: nicoplaynick
do you guys use teamspeak
im really new, i hope thats ok. maybe i can be the robin to someones Batman :D
A new player want to join a guild and play together :)
ign : BarbaryL
Hi guys. I really like your idea about mentoring newbs, something I could have used when I was new.
I was wondering if this was the place were i could dump a bunch of leveling uniques for free. All of them are worth less than a chaos i believe. Maybe this could help the newbs getting past the horror that is dominus.
Last edited by timsanyuoh on Aug 13, 2014, 1:10:52 PM
Hi there I have just started playing Path of Exile and I love it, Grinding in games is something I personally love and this game is all about it (getting them beautiful rares and unique's). The thing is I don't know what to do with the Passive Skill tree because it is so HUGE. I have been looking for a friendly guild to help me better as a player so in return I could help them in the future.

My IGN is SlayedWilson

Hopefully you can pick me up :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info