[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I opened up some spots. All thread post invite requests have been taken care of. Doing PMs soon.
I just started with a friend 2 days ago and could use a guild to play with. I have very little experience with the game so far but I am a fast learner, especially when it comes to game. I always try my best once i start playing and I hope this guild will help me become a seasoned player one day :)

I'm a casual gamer with a full time work and family. I don't have many spare hours to play apart from 2-3 hours here and there, so a guild like this who's willing to help/guide new player will suit me really well.

I guess I'll be on waiting list, but I'm happy to wait untill there is an open spot :)

I'm currently playing a witch at level 8. I'll progress her to be a summoner for easier gameplay and farming.

my ingame name is Moriadz. Hope to join your guild soon and have fun.

Hello!

I'm the friend Findingaria is talking about in the post above. I'd also like to join a tribe, which can throw some tip for newbie here and there.

I like pvp and I started with shadow and maradeur so far. I have previous experience with games of this kind.

Looking forward to meeting new people!

Ty, bye! :)

p.s.: My ingame names are: _Criticale_ and _Ulfsaar_
Tranquility
all invites sent out. we have 3/130 spots left.
Hi,
I would like to join your guild. I have 2 x 80+ lvl chars, few 50lvl+ all w/ decent gear, and a lot of free time :)
Cheers!

P.S. I am @ +2 GMT time.
Hey :)

I'd like to give your group a try - this is my highest character, 25 Witch. GMT-5. (EST)

Thanks!
Hey wanting a group of people to run with. I have never really joined a community and I need some real help with this game. My highest character is lvl 20 but I don't think I like the marauder so I will change it up. I am need some major guidance thanks and hope see you guys soon.
HI im new player. lv 37 witch. although i joined POE alot earlier but due to work i had to leave. now im back and look for guildies and friends to chat while playing. may need some help thou. way backdated. cheers.

im always on ign JHKelvin
Hi there!

I joined about 5 months ago but due to some real life stuff, I wasnt able to really play this game till these last few weeks. I did manage to lvl a templar to lvl 41 and My first character is a failed duelist with spread stats that I expect to abandon after finishing Act3 Normal.

I currently joined a 3 man guild just for some companionship but Im getting to the point where I'd like to actually LEARN about the game and have some real guidance.

I tend to only solo cause I dont really feel comfortable yet playing in a group. (I hope to fix this in the near future with the right training.)

I'f there is an opening available, I would love to transfer over to your active guild to learn the ropes.

(This will be my first forum post so I hope for the best.)

Cheers!

- Looking for friendly (english speaking) players for our guild. Friendly parties as well as honest trading/supporting. No experience required! All Leagues welcome!

* Send me an in game PM or Msg here if your interested and Ill send you an invite. *

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info