[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I am a level 18 Ranger. Just started this game. Been watching a couple youtube videos for noobs to get started up.

Started on a LA BM Ranger thats tanky.

PM me here or on my POE account ChaseBordeaux
Thanks for the invite !
Last edited by LordSaren on Aug 19, 2014, 12:41:17 AM
<removed>
Last edited by spoon56 on Aug 26, 2016, 9:36:28 AM
We currently have a waiting list. If you have not been invited that means you are now on it. I get to the waiting list pretty quick, usually. I hope it won't be long. Invites will go out immediately when we have space. Hang on there! In the mean time, please check out our site, which is in my signature.
I am a new player . I could use a bit of help getting use to the game and meeting people . If you have room for an utterly new player I would be overjoyed to join .
been playing for week and a-half and lvl 40 but im mindlessly questing i still have more to learn of the game ...also wouldnt mind haveing ppl to play with. i wish to get deeper into the the game.plez let me know if youll recruit me. :) (going for master summener build)
New player here , 26 Ranger Started a few days ago having never played something like this before. I enjoy it and want to learn as much as I can to improve. Hopefully I'll be invited :)
all waiting list invites are out. I added 10 more spots. We are currently 137/140 members, 7 of those being in our invite que. 3 spots left. If you failed to receive an invite, please contact me.
bumpity bump bump
Level 45 Wanting to join. I just started a couple days ago and trying to figure out where to put the skillpoints and dying almost every map because i have no resistance . as i am reading the stuff here it seems there are guides to follow so i have put my skillpoints on wrong places apparently. anyway hopefully i will get an invite to play in groups and learning by playing. i also have a new ranger level 16
Last edited by mrowen31 on Aug 20, 2014, 6:59:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info