Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Mjjs wrote:
"
katjezz wrote:
if i know one thing, then that leveling with facebreakers and this build is the most tedious thing ive ever done in my life.

at around level 55+ you have only lifenodes and the damage sucks. Like packs are okay, mostly, but rares and bosses are impossible to do. I am 59 right now and i just want to give up. close to 900DPS.

Use searing bond. I've no problem at lvl 57 with searing bond+inc burning dmg+the fire nodes from tree. It kills stuff quite easily. Place totem and just jump into a pack with leap slam then use cyclone+LoH to archive insane defense. Easy. Only those aids beyond mobs are a problem sometimes

hm yeah gonna try that.you mean the fire nodes next to bloodmagic?

Also my problem so far was that the totem died extremely fast.
"
TwelveYears wrote:
Hi Niffler and viewers.
Thanks for this build guide, it is very informative and im keen to play it. Subbed on your youtube channel! Just a question. With the Onyx ammy, do i need 50 strength or will 40 Hp do? Thanks!

You want to get a high life amulet, while also capping your resists and possibly getting some DEX or INT if you need it. 40 life isn't too good, aim for 60+. STR gives +1 life for every 2 points, so it's a secondary stat to look for. With high STR and life rolls an amulet can give a total of 120+ life, but that would cost an obscene amount of orbs.
"
katjezz wrote:
"
Mjjs wrote:
"
katjezz wrote:
if i know one thing, then that leveling with facebreakers and this build is the most tedious thing ive ever done in my life.

at around level 55+ you have only lifenodes and the damage sucks. Like packs are okay, mostly, but rares and bosses are impossible to do. I am 59 right now and i just want to give up. close to 900DPS.

Use searing bond. I've no problem at lvl 57 with searing bond+inc burning dmg+the fire nodes from tree. It kills stuff quite easily. Place totem and just jump into a pack with leap slam then use cyclone+LoH to archive insane defense. Easy. Only those aids beyond mobs are a problem sometimes

hm yeah gonna try that.you mean the fire nodes next to bloodmagic?

Also my problem so far was that the totem died extremely fast.

Fire nodes next to bloodmagic and those in top of the skill tree with a note called "holy fire". Grab some HP notes and regen on the way and your character should be a beef but still do okay-ish damage. As mentioned, getting a cyclone with LoH early on really helps out. It is true that the totem tend to die at some occasions but the range of the fire bond is really insane so you could just drop your totem long away from the pack and still get the fire bond going, while it staying safe. I recommend using a totem for your level. My dps on the totem is around 2.5k. Combine this with flamablity and Elemental equilibrium, and watch mobs die as flies.

Edit: The links im using is just searingbond+inc burning dmg. I guess you could add some others that would increase the dps.
Last edited by Mjjs on Sep 11, 2014, 10:16:20 AM
Atziri down :P

and a

so now the big question. it took me 3 maps to kill atziri. really just the middle boss was the issue once i self casted endruing and imortal and found an order i liked it wasnt to bad. atziri and vaal are cake.

soo is it time to start storing uber frags or is this build not really able to do uber?

also again im curiouse if kaoms heart is worth it. compared to 5-6 link belly of the beast? love to hear peoples thoughts on that.
Hey guys! I have been following niff's guide pretty hardcore and I am liking the build a lot right now. My current problem is that I don't know what I should start upgrading. I currently have max resist and about 6500 hp. Any suggestions would be great. I will also post my passive tree but I think it is in the right direction:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYkRpsG_ocpySLJKolrSXfJy8n1SftKPou_zWSNuk8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35QR1BQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWh0bBZxeXTteA15aHrvfLuCx4M4hNmE74cZjM-UoJitmuCdrp7Nn8uiAKIPpBmnCKcwqW618rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3aYuLq42rjn-vu7w7vfPAf9kj56PxL_Qv-Cv6P

Gear:

I suppose this build isnt the best for MFing?

because i started farming dominus and im scared doing it without almost none iir :S

gear

Spoiler
I have an extra gear slot for a 4L what else should you 4L with this build?
"
Strooder wrote:
I have an extra gear slot for a 4L what else should you 4L with this build?

CwDT - Ice Nova - CoH - "curse" ( if using dbl curse and dont have 6l chest )
CwDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Molten Shell / Enduring Cry
4l Aura set up

That's pretty much most popular set up's..idk what set up u already got thou.
Wicked_Clown
Guys, I need help...

I'm around Level 73, with 4.4k Health and 500 ES (Carcass Jack). I need help understanding how to get more HP. I'm kinda new to the game, this is just my second character to get level 70, so my passives sometimes can be confusing or simply bad.

Would u guys help me?

My Items

I don't think I really need the Blood Dance anymore, since I can sustain without... should I lose the Aura buffs and get even more health nodes? What Am I missing?
IGN: Biutifoul
"
mauriciomsk wrote:
Guys, I need help...

I'm around Level 73, with 4.4k Health and 500 ES (Carcass Jack). I need help understanding how to get more HP. I'm kinda new to the game, this is just my second character to get level 70, so my passives sometimes can be confusing or simply bad.

Would u guys help me?

My Items

I don't think I really need the Blood Dance anymore, since I can sustain without... should I lose the Aura buffs and get even more health nodes? What Am I missing?

Your gear is more than decent lifewise, you can swap the Carcass for a Belly of the Beast (+40% life). If you don't need the Blood Dance I'd go for some 30% movespeed boots with decent armour and life. Getting the 3 blue sockets for RF in the Belly is way too rare so I would actually get armour/ES boots, so you can easily roll the colours. I'd also change your belt for a leather one (more life). You can get less resists on belt and compensate with the new boots if you do change them aswell. You will want a Doryani's catalyst for your endgame so you could also try to cap your resists without the Brightbeak, so you don't find yourself undercap when upgrading.

About the tree, you can drop all mana reservation nodes when your reduced mana gem hits level 19, not before. Aura effect nodes aren't really needed. It also looks like you are going for Iron Reflexes, I wouldn't do that. Your gear is already pure armour based, apart from the Carcass and boots (which I'm assuming you will swap), so there's no evasion to convert to armour. I think my next goal would be Purity of Flesh cluster for life+chaos res. After that you can consider going double curse with whispers of doom (this would pretty much require you to curse on hit somewhere) or simply take life nodes at scion wheel. There's also Athletism cluster 2 points south of the top-left aura cluster for more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info