Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I leveled up using Searing bond with increased burning dmg in a Searing Touch and it was just silly.

Obviously I wont have a Searing Touch @ the beginning of the league, so a +1 gems sceptre would be the next best option.

I was thinking about Molten Strike as well. I know it doesn't get anything from burning passives, but its a really strong spell with 2-3 supports and it should be easy to roll a good 2H weapon with the crafting bench, and should easily be able to carry us to 65+.

The wait is unbearable ...
Why nothing said about using IIR in this build? You're trying to maximize DPS, but isn't farming without IIR and IIQ unrewarding?

I stopped playing my 90 lvl RF mara at ambush ~3 months ago. It was far from perfect, had 6300 hp without Kaoms, but had 28% IIQ and 200% IIR and rolling 77-78 maps was easy enough.
"
SidleJinks wrote:
Why nothing said about using IIR in this build? You're trying to maximize DPS, but isn't farming without IIR and IIQ unrewarding?

I stopped playing my 90 lvl RF mara at ambush ~3 months ago. It was far from perfect, had 6300 hp without Kaoms, but had 28% IIQ and 200% IIR and rolling 77-78 maps was easy enough.

Simply cause i love to maximize DPS & survivability in all my builds.
Farming endgame maps for XP and high ilvl craftbases is endgame for me, much rare loot is just slowing you down.

And i did not see any need in a guide for adding IR/IQ to a RF Marauder, all you do is equip your IR Gear and go, like erm all you do is add one roll to all your items...

In partys rf sucks anyways for inability to cull efficiently, like if you really plan to build a culling mfer id go for ranged or totem build for easier gameplay.

All in all feel free to equip IR/IG gear if you want to, should be all real easy and fine.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
youtube.com/Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

The problem with the build above is that it will only contains 34 Dex so we cannot use either Cyclone or Grace unless you intention is to actually to get rid of that. I watched you vid and nothing was mentioned about it. I suggest we completely ignore the top area of the witch (even though it contains the good looking curse node) and go for the IR + life their.

What I would humbly suggest is https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_FhjxtiiD18_9khQUC7_vJ_vDicv458YkVBHFCCnMJ7NVbXBBAn2Ja39CwPGFHEl3xv6pBkB3L6KeA0LYXloR34UUmVNhNl07YTvYSHi6gUtYEt67yfVxFhbrxjbdPEhYECgKaVOKkp9h3ZnoPzF3Q1Bh7c-_grYvTWStfKpbvnomK0o-oLHpldN4_6POuHyRVOlDF8cp8auhxlsFvxLJ-3E9jwtAnEEs_AfxYqvbEz_ogAUTUWdmuDr7qcIuJNxeRccEmmdruNqNukkqhpsFm9TUpSg2mJodBVQ

I have been working at it all day, trying to keep points spread minimal.

EDIT: It seems no one noticed but the 1% regen node 'removed' in the Duelist area was acutally incorporated with Master of the Arena and a new 6& life put instead of the regen node.

EDIT 2: Watching you video again, I have to agree the Curse node is so nice and reachable now :/ IR or Curses?
Last edited by Neurodeus on Aug 14, 2014, 4:47:33 PM
You can buy jewelry with dex which we already do. e.g.

Appreciate video niffler.

Im pretty excited about patch for this build. Can dump my no life low MS boots..

Getting RF running on my caster on the other hand is a nightmare.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 14, 2014, 10:44:23 PM
So, will we able to get high HP like it used to be around level 90+ ?
the math had been done and the answer is no
in no way you'll get the same HP simply because the HP multiplier from your gear is less effective in general because of the nerfs to life nodes
and you have lower resist by 3 points now

I hope it's still viable end game wise..
On the other hand ES/CI is making a major come back....now where have i seen this before?
"
Fargali wrote:
the math had been done and the answer is no
in no way you'll get the same HP simply because the HP multiplier from your gear is less effective in general because of the nerfs to life nodes
and you have lower resist by 3 points now

I hope it's still viable end game wise..
On the other hand ES/CI is making a major come back....now where have i seen this before?

This build should be fine.
I calculated it with Niffler's now passive tree. hp is about 7000+(also 7k before..hmm). It's more than enough. Then about dps, if rf gem doesn't change, you get 60k, 70k.(I think new passive tree has more fire dmg increased, I didn't count them in!)
Last edited by Nick9090 on Aug 15, 2014, 4:58:58 AM
The HP changes will result in lower hp but we can now use a Kaoms Heart and still double curse!!!

This build got buffed by the changes to Curse on Hit.

Now its always 100% chance!
So CWDT lvl 1 + IceNova lvl 1 + Curse on Hit 20/20 + EleWeakness 20/23

Setup:

4l Boots: RF + Conc.Effect + Inc.Area + inc.Burn
4l Helm: CWDT + IceNova + CoH + EleWeakness
4l Gloves: CWDT + IceNova + CoH + Flammability/Vuln

3L Weapon: Red.Mana + Purity of Fire + Vitality
3L Rise of the Phönix: Red.Mana + Determination/Grace + Vaalcyclone

The Problem would be no movement skill.
Question is if after snapshot nerfs one can still have a 4l twohander in the offhand to cast Rf. In this case:

2x4L CWDT Curse combo
1x4L Auras
1x3L Leapslam+BM+FA
1x3L VaalCyclone+Portal+BM
Offhand 4L RF
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info