Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Extrema wrote:
I'm really looking forward to giving this build a try when i get back from my Holiday :)

Two questions i still have are:
1) why do people mostly use marauders for RF builds ?
2) why do these builds use cyclone as aoe skill ?

From my noobish experience...
1) because marauders gets most STR by default. Str = mroe hp = more regen = more dps
2) Cyclone = stun immunity..also leech rate with cyclone is great :) no need to target stuff..just cycle around and mobs will come to u and die :D
Wicked_Clown
Hey, i have a Question considering your Skill Tree.

At first i have to add that i basically understood that life notes (and therefore max life) increase the Damage of Righeous Fire, yet still i found a maybe interesting way to pass through the templar area since u stated what other things improve your DPS:

Lets start from The Int note above Elemental Equilibrium, next to the fields of Inner Force and Shamanistic Fury: From that Point on you go around in a big circle, taking all life-, Resistance- and Burning notes available.

You Need 26 Points for this Workaround until you reach the important life part with 1% Reg note in the middle.

What if u start to go left from the earlier mentioned "starting int note", go down over Celestial walker and the elemental dmg notes, which would increase our RF-Damage like you stated, and finishing in the life area with about 10-12 Points less, which we would be able to spend somewhere else.

What u think of this? Worth it, or do we just miss out too much HP?
nice build! i'm using it, so far so good
There are no nodes in the new tree that add to % to maximum resistance. Is this the beginning of the end?

EDIT: Correction - Just a single 1% to Fire near Marauder
Last edited by Neurodeus on Aug 14, 2014, 1:34:42 AM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet concerning the Trio in Apex of Sacrifice, but the key is the kill order.

Kill the cycloner first 100% of the time, it will make your life much easier. You can run along the wall and engage him without him ever casting a cyclone at you if you rush him. Roll a health potion and a ruby flask while killing him, and if you dip low use a granite flask. Watch out for vulnerability debuff and remove it instantly with a flask (i use a ruby with removes curse for the heal as well). Removing it as soon as possible is vital to tanking everything.

Once you kill the cycloner head straight for the "titty bitch." Here is where you need to watch out. The double striker will have most likely been sitting on you the whole time you were killing the cycloner, so make sure that while killing titty bitch you don't accidentally kill him first. You can run away from titty bitch and drag the double striker away from her and re-engage.

Once you kill her its game over. Double striker doesn't hit very hard at all, just make sure again to remove vulnerability asap. You should have plenty of charges from adds and the other two bosses.

I tried killing titty bitch 1st with this build the first few attempts on trio and it was much harder than killing cycloner -> titty -> double striker. This is actually the kill order with any melee character I play, and find it extremely easy after a few runs.

p.s If you happen to kill the double striker 2nd and leave titty bitch up last its fine, don't panic. You should have charges to spare. Just remove vulnerability asap, roll a granite/health/ruby and face tank her damage.

p.s.s Make sure you don't waste/overlap charges. It comes with practice and you'll be amazed at how much more often you have charges to spare.

THIS BUILD ROCKS, thanks OP -- will be rolling again in the 3m league :)
Last edited by dannyruffles on Aug 14, 2014, 3:12:50 AM
"
Ark20 wrote:
What would be the optimal (if there is one) setup for a 4L cwdt-enduring cry-immortal call-incr duration, gem level wise? I've seen some people use all at 20, others with cwdt at 5 (and others capped accordingly obviously).

I personally use CWDT(5), Enduring Cry(7), Immortal Call(6), Increased Duration(20/20) for this build and found it works out pretty nicely.

Gives me a 4s immortal call, which is plenty in my opinion.
Last edited by dannyruffles on Aug 14, 2014, 3:18:28 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6v6P2L0b-mEhTeP-CiXfhO8S4aZX8kW3PoTZXhN07TrhMZ7GrkGHZU0byHrvPC356BRSQzFgS8T2gsdHfrZBBS0n7Sj6TirEWPxL6-5brymlJ9VsFprguJPdDYcZRZ2nCPzFU1Kdrlb6Z6AabBJp7g6HduQiFm8XHKOKSn0pTySqcXkj9uw4NulNko19OtgaOONq-tJ8uy3Sp4QXL8WKkFWG0fAfJLAEs6IAgKQUTQJxgzjvfI9Gm6F4LxhqfOVYBw==
what do you guys say to this tree in 1.2?
Write random stuff here
Correct me if I'm wrong with my calculations, just trying to stir up a conversation since I couldn't be more excited about the expansion!!!!

I would like to run Righteous Fire as soon as possible in the 3 month league assuming I can get a Rise of the Phoenix early on.

Assuming a level 16 purity of fire and level 16 vitality:

75% base max fire resist + 1% from tree + 2% from Purity + 8% from RoTF = 86% Max Fire Resist

That means RF is burning for 14% of 90% Max Life = 12.6% Max Health every second.

12.6% - 1.45% (vitality) = 11.15% of life per second needed from tree to sustain RF.

Assuming a level 17 purity of fire and level 17 vitality:

75 + 1 + 3 (PoF) + 8 (RoTF) = 87% Max fire resist

13% * 90% = 11.7% Max health burning from RF per second

11.7% - 1.50% (vitality level 17) = 10.2% life regen from tree needed to sustain RF.

Assuming @ Level 65 I can get all passives from merciless quests, and get 2 passives from cruel and merciless bandits, we are able to allocate 84 total points.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_458nL-8OwQR5aAtheA0B3L6KpBkb-iXfhNllTRRSR37i6mEhhO907XrvBS1gSyfVxFhVtZ7NpzAUcQPG_QslrQn2qW618jWS2L3-Crc-xq4cpwxfU6VQUEGH-eg8LcT2J-38S2wWhxkUIFBHGJEu_6IPKPqCx5it6-64k6cIna4abOQiKU_sODrYfLvFivAfFE0EswJxGjinhJBV

That tree gives us 678 life regen % per minute = 11.3% life per second. This is enough to sustain Righteous Fire @ level 65, with only a level 16 Purity of Fire and Vitality. It also gives us 173% Max Life already.

In addition it grants enough intellect/dex for important gems like conc effect.

Just for reference I was thinking about this for a 112 Point Build:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_458nL-8OwQR5aAtheA0B3L6KpBkb-iXfhNllTRRSR37i6mEhhO907XrvBS1gS8RYVbWezacwFHEDxv0LJa0J9qlutfI1kti9_gq3PsauHKcMX1OlQYf56DwtxPYn7fxLbBaHGRQgUEcYkSj6gseYrevuuJOnCJ2uGmzkIilP7Dg62Hy7xYrwHxRNBLMCcRo4p4SQVRJpFxxxeRZvJKo26eNqgzjvfLyfpKzyL1RJXhMbyEMxtkFOKiml3Q1br_zFZ6CHdkp9J9VW-u4Oo4oj9k2SjX0=

COOL COOL COOL NOTE:
It appears there is a recipe to add level 1 blood magic to an item. Assuming we can "enchant" our chest piece with this, you could run dual curse on hit with only a 5L!!!!! No more need for Soul Taker/6L, which is a really strong buff to this build in my opinion.

In regards to picking up Whispers of Doom for the additional curse, I would much rather allocate those points towards health. I will either run Windscreams or Doedre's ring until I obtain an additional curse amulet. I plan on saving ALL amulets with decent life rolls and corrupting them later on. That's my initial thought at least, and can honestly say the curse nodes look like something we might want to invest in @ some point.

Any input/critiques would be appreciated, can't wait to get the build rolling on the new league!!!!
Last edited by dannyruffles on Aug 14, 2014, 6:18:42 AM
Hi Danny, if RF don't change, your math are right.

Where did you find the information about blood magic on chest?
It would be insane.
This dude leaks a lot and it mostly checks, this are a garena notes, which could be changed at europe:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chuanhsing/CraftingBench

Im wondering how to level at rampage league with this skill tree and simultaniously spare currency to RoF, exp PoF, Vitality. Searing bond looks like an option, with +1 to fire gem vendor recipe, how do you think?
Last edited by visnia on Aug 14, 2014, 8:09:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info