Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
m0tY wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

what do u think o this build, comparing to yours? Pros/Cons. :)

My experience, oro's build has less hp but more regen, it's good for low level rf mara. Easier to sustain rf. Niffler's build has more hp and str points, so it's higher damage but less regen .

And Oro got total +2 frenzy point because of blood dance.

I switch from oro's to niffler's passive tree. Because I like to see more hp displayed on the screen lol.

In my opinion, both are ok. Up to your play style. I prefer this one though, rf is "hard to die build", more damage better especially they are going to fix snapshot.

ps. what's snapshot. ziggyd made a video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnxg0tvx6o

After his 7-day rf project, he made a guide about rf build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPT8bWkm-0
Last edited by Nick9090 on Jul 4, 2014, 12:52:35 PM
"
Nick9090 wrote:
"
m0tY wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

what do u think o this build, comparing to yours? Pros/Cons. :)

My experience, oro's build has less hp but more regen, it's good for low level rf mara. Easier to sustain rf. Niffler's build has more hp and str points, so it's higher damage but less regen .

And Oro got total +2 frenzy point because of blood dance.

I switch from oro's to niffler's passive tree. Because I like to see more hp displayed on the screen lol.

In my opinion, both are ok. Up to your play style. I prefer this one though, rf is "hard to die build", more damage better especially they are going to fix snapshot.

ps. what's snapshot. ziggyd made a video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnxg0tvx6o

After his 7-day rf project, he made a guide about rf build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPT8bWkm-0

I would add:

--> The Gear is cheaper.
(no alphas with X-offcolors, corrupted Purity of Fire, Kaoms Heart... required)

--> Cycloning around is more fun for me, than just afking till mobs die.

--> Double curse on Hit rulez, no manual cursing and especially after snapshotnerfs, this build provides higher DPS output

--> The life/regen balance is your personal preference, as long as u double curse with 20/20 curses + ee procs ! But also think about that higher life pools will get you higher total regen with the same %lifereg skilled, so less %regen nodes with more life can have similar total regen numbers, but higher Dps + survivability.

Currently im also working on some more features to improve regen + dps even more on my build.
If you are interested in some skilling options i might do a video on passive planning.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Post snapshot nerf DPS calculations:

Level 94 with a high life pool and level 20 gems (20/20 ele weakness) topped off by a high elemental damage roll Doryani's Catalyst, this is the endgame goal.

Spoiler

Lower level, lower life pool, no Doryani, 15~ level gem values, some damage passives removed.
Note that this version still assumes some form of dual cursing option and a 5L Carcass.
On a really tight budget with a single curse and no Carcass, the DPS would drop to 22K.

Spoiler

Another thing to keep in mind are the rumors of an RF buff to counteract the snapshot nerf.

Let me know if I missed anything.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jul 5, 2014, 3:40:02 AM
Hi, I would like to use this build as a Piety/Dominus farmer with MF once I get a respec on my level 82 marauder. I will only be able to afford a 5L Carcass though, my only 6L items I have are Tabula. Will it still be fast and effective for boss farming without the 6L?
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Saw the update reflecting the upcoming Snapshot 'fix' - but bottom line - how good is this build going to be without it? I'm coming into Standard with a Level 90 Marauder that has a full respec available that I didn't use after Domination, a Rise of the Phoenix, and an Alpha's Howl from my Ambush Witch, and about 14ex.

1) Will I be able to gear up without snapshotting and do all maps (up to the 78 ones)?

2) If so, taking into account my budget (14ex) and my existing gear (RotF, Alpha's) - what should I try to buy (e.g. I can't afford a Kaom's)

3) How do you handle Totems?

Should I be looking at a different build instead of an RF one?

Thanks

Last edited by Visigoth123 on Jul 6, 2014, 1:03:34 AM
Hello,

its possible to use a chest like ~100 HP + strength whit some nice armor/resist or CarcassJack is only issue ?

The 20% AOE and some damage is nice but switch versus HP/amor/resist I think is a good deal but the problem is to get 4 off color on a strength base chest is a crazy game no ?!

"
Visigoth123 wrote:

1) Will I be able to gear up without snapshotting and do all maps (up to the 78 ones)?

2) If so, taking into account my budget (14ex) and my existing gear (RotF, Alpha's) - what should I try to buy (e.g. I can't afford a Kaom's)

3) How do you handle Totems?

Should I be looking at a different build instead of an RF one?

Thanks

1) yes u can gear up easy, im didnt run 77/78 yet, but up too 76 maps are quite easy for me and i just have 5L. Most important are more or less leveled gems, atleast for me :)

2)
id get this one as weapon for sure, its like 3-4EX, 5L carcass goes round 5, so u r at 9 ex, and for the 5 remaining u can easily get decent accesories.

3) searing bond, flameblast or whatever fire spell, or just sit and spin with cyclone, but it takes a bit longer:)
"
UFC wrote:
Hello,

its possible to use a chest like ~100 HP + strength whit some nice armor/resist or CarcassJack is only issue ?

The 20% AOE and some damage is nice but switch versus HP/amor/resist I think is a good deal but the problem is to get 4 off color on a strength base chest is a crazy game no ?!

It's possible, but 5L6S carcass isn't that expensive and u cant codt the second curse

btw. ronda rousey rocks xD
I have a question regarding your passive tree. I notice you picking up quite a lot of endurance charges while using CWDT + Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. The CWDT is low level so it pretty much casts immortal call every time you get 3-4 endurance charges. Why would you then bother getting more in the passive tree?
"
Dreamytje wrote:
I have a question regarding your passive tree. I notice you picking up quite a lot of endurance charges while using CWDT + Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. The CWDT is low level so it pretty much casts immortal call every time you get 3-4 endurance charges. Why would you then bother getting more in the passive tree?

Check my Atziri fight ;D

And currently im running 20/20 enduring cry with a lvl 20 CWDT as i got 9000 hp ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info