Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
Check it out after seeing that fire damage does in fact affect RF i just redid my build i had and came up with something with more res/damage but less life

https://poebuilder.com/builds/lynerus-rf-endgame

Kept 8.1k so far without kaoms gains alot of other stuff for the loss of hp that it had (spell block being one of them @ 31% spell block)

With kaoms its at 9.3k hp + more fire damage

I got some thoughts on ur build:

--> You missed one +1%max fireresist node @ the Marauder

--> Generally speaking I would never trade life nodes vs Fire dmg nodes.

- Life not only gives more DMG, but also gives more survivability + regen.
- Life will increase ur BASEdps, witch will be multiplied by ur curses

--> You are missing "Purity of Flesh" the bset life node in this game ;D

--> If you don't need the extra dex/resist/armor from going over Sentinel ist not point efficient.

--> no endurance charges will make long immortal calls impossible for Atziri and co

Well im not even sure how RF works so i tried to fix up fire+burning+life

My guess is +life is always better then everything else even a 6% vs a 30%?

The path i take on that build gets more from the way it is then getting Purity of Flesh so i didn't take it (don't need chaos res anyways)

You don't really need the +1 fire res node i don't think it has 90 all res that can run RF or should be able to

Ive made it to the 3 bosses in atziri fight with 0 end charges so far (well most likely had 1-3 i didn't look as i do have IC gem)

If hp is just out right way better then fire or burning or ele damage then ill just redo the build again with all life nodes as it had 10k hp before WITH kaoms i think but that only gains a bit of life (not even 1k?) for way less % fire/ele/burning damage

Edit: just tried atziri with the build i have right now at 88 got to her had her to 20%ish but died to no pots the 3 bosses took 3 portals if i can get them without dying 2 or more times then i can get her right now

The 3 bosses i killed 2 at once but the dude with cyclone killed me 3 times so

Edit2: redid the build now has 7 end charges with 10k+ without kaoms gets over 1k regen per sec with all end charges but it can run 3 auras and you may be able to remove vit since it still gets high regen
Last edited by Lynerus on Jul 1, 2014, 9:33:45 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Adenozynotriv wrote:
How will it work after the snapshot nerf - If i use RF with 6L carcass ( IIQ and IIR as extras) and switch armor to kaom's, will all the support gems count or no? Will it add 40% fire dmg from Kaoms to actual DPS, or just start "new" RF with 40% fire dmg only, w/o area of effect gem etc?

Your whole exchanging body armors wont work!

RF will be burning, but with zero support gems!
All damage modifiers will be from your Gear you are wearing while killing the Mobs.
I would recommend you to use Curse on Hit, for nice DPS with no snapshots involved!

CHECKOUT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZg9teZvps

Does this mean snapshotting rf-iir-iiq-inc burn-conc aoe-inc aoe, then switching to kaom is useless?

Is it already useless? Or what you mean is that it will be useless soon (before the 4month league)

Last edited by Masonic__ on Jul 1, 2014, 11:46:12 AM
"
Masonic_ wrote:
Does this mean snapshotting rf-iir-iiq-inc burn-conc aoe-inc aoe, then switching to kaom is useless?
yes
"
Is it already useless?
no
"
Or what you mean is that it will be useless soon (before the 4month league)
GGG will fix snapshotting in one of upcoming patches. I dont remember in which, maybe in next 1.1.5 or atleast in the bigger patch.
~

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Jul 2, 2014, 6:40:19 AM
Hey, Niffler.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA28n76KqW6krAHctfLyL6QZ4uo1kqgYG_phIYjxJd-E7_4KhNl07bc-ZU1670GHR35gS_noq8UFLYLHxFhAoCj6J9UhYOvumK108biTGNunCFuvrUqdro9GTirdDQxfGmwSadDQKaUs6fzFzSbkIhmF890XHM9lFSBW-megKU8kqnF5VcaD2-4Oh3bsODbp_Esj9kp9Gjg62ONqznHv8KeEfLtsFlpIkFXFivAfBLOiABRNAnGDOO98LdIWbw==

This build for Lvl 92 right?

My Gear:

I should get the 6L Carcass Jack and +1 Curse Amulet, only High Life and STR on gear and maybe Resi, thats all right? And the Gems which you use, what should I upgrade first on the gear?

Btw you can easily do Atziri with this build, do you facetank , or still avoid spellshots of him?

You use Flameblast to kill Totems/Small Minions at Atziri right?
Isn't Searing Bond more usefull?

I need a second skill which does some dmg, to run -% Max Resi maps on a party.
Searing or Flameblast right?

Is it possible somehow to make the build stronger?
And isn't Whirlingblades better than Leap Slam for Atziri , for Maps Leap Slam?

Can i get Overcapped Res without the Unique Rapier?
So i can use Doryanis vs Atziri and on Maps.

Thanks for visit & help.
Peace
~~
"
Whoggy wrote:
Hey, Niffler.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA28n76KqW6krAHctfLyL6QZ4uo1kqgYG_phIYjxJd-E7_4KhNl07bc-ZU1670GHR35gS_noq8UFLYLHxFhAoCj6J9UhYOvumK108biTGNunCFuvrUqdro9GTirdDQxfGmwSadDQKaUs6fzFzSbkIhmF890XHM9lFSBW-megKU8kqnF5VcaD2-4Oh3bsODbp_Esj9kp9Gjg62ONqznHv8KeEfLtsFlpIkFXFivAfBLOiABRNAnGDOO98LdIWbw==

This build for Lvl 92 right?

My Gear:

I should get the 6L Carcass Jack and +1 Curse Amulet, only High Life and STR on gear and maybe Resi, thats all right? And the Gems which you use, what should I upgrade first on the gear?

Btw you can easily do Atziri with this build, do you facetank , or still avoid spellshots of him?

You use Flameblast to kill Totems/Small Minions at Atziri right?
Isn't Searing Bond more usefull?

I need a second skill which does some dmg, to run -% Max Resi maps on a party.
Searing or Flameblast right?

Is it possible somehow to make the build stronger?
And isn't Whirlingblades better than Leap Slam for Atziri , for Maps Leap Slam?

Can i get Overcapped Res without the Unique Rapier?
So i can use Doryanis vs Atziri and on Maps.

Thanks for visit & help.
Peace
~~

1. Your buildlink is broken :(

2. After the snapshot nervs curses are even more important, so i´d recommend you ether curse manually or get a 6l Carcass for Curse on Hit

3. Easiest Upgrade is a Helm with Life instead of ur Unique one.

4. All questions refering to Atziri, feel free to watch my video doing her :D

5. I dont run any - max res maps, but if u do so in your party u can ofc try to cull IR or support with curses/firespells

6. I use Leap slam for getting over cliffs etc. and as i dont have much gemslots, i dont use whirling blades.

7. Choose your Weaponslot according to your personal preference.
You will find a list with all possible weapons under Gear section.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
How you deal with bosses like Dominus, where u have to stay close to him cuz rf, but u need to dodge his spells.. or are u able to facetank him?

nice for rf or 70+life better?

it does not work. I forgot
Last edited by CTPEJIOKzp on Jul 3, 2014, 6:15:36 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

what do u think o this build, comparing to yours? Pros/Cons. :)
"
m0tY wrote:
How you deal with bosses like Dominus, where u have to stay close to him cuz rf, but u need to dodge his spells.. or are u able to facetank him?

In fact I think you can facetank it..

Wear few spell block item, pop topaz flask and ruby flask, and you are fine.
Also I use saffell's frame for some bosses like Shock and Horror when my dps was low.
You got hp degen but not much.
Last edited by Nick9090 on Jul 4, 2014, 11:37:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info