[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

hi again, reflect damage can be handle in solo-play, but in party its difficult, ive been oneshoted like 3 times... tips? (i know i know play safe and take care of rare monster mod but sometimes i do not notice them)
Does the build feel squishy to anyone else?

I have capped resists but bosses like Loathe (Mine, level 74) and the Labyrinthe boss get very close to 1-shotting me through 4.5k HP, which seems strange.

Of course, I can use resistance flasks, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong because it's my first time playing melee.
Last edited by Swaggerz on Jul 17, 2015, 8:52:31 AM
"
Swaggerz wrote:
Does the build feel squishy to anyone else?

I have capped resists but bosses like Loathe (Mine, level 74) and the Labyrinthe boss get very close to 1-shotting me through 4.5k HP, which seems strange.

Of course, I can use resistance flasks, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong because it's my first time playing melee.

I have the luxury of a Taste of Hate flask, which i pop just before bosses. This helps against spiky damage.

If you don't have access to one, use a granite flask in conjunction with the ele flasks.

Don't forget to leap slam to cast fortify.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Made some changes to the build:

- Replaced Hypothermia for Ice Bite.

With Hypothermia equipped and rely on only BR to generate frenzy charges, it takes about 3-4 groups of enemies to reach maximum charges, this is particularly annoying if you play on a sparse map or like to stop mid map and enjoy the graphics once in a while.

Ice Bite will max your charges within the first group of mobs.

Hypothermia is still the best dps gem available.

- Levelled some gems and changed the stat screen to reflect this.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what about removing iron reflexes? Also, what about getting acrobatics and daresso's salute? does that work? thanks for the build!
Hi I'm really enjoying this build I just have a question about the Vaal Haste. Do you use it with cwdt or do you just manually cast it? I see in your gear that it is level 20 and wouldn't be supported by your cwdt so this might be a noob question.
Could potentially use a +1 curse necklace and have curse on hit, herald of thunder, assassin's mark and poacher's mark. Could remove the need the need to use ice bite so that hypothermia can be used.
Added a video:

77 Shrine

"
MrIngrish wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what about removing iron reflexes? Also, what about getting acrobatics and daresso's salute? does that work? thanks for the build!

The current meta is armour based.

At 74+ maps, enemies hit harder than ever before, there have been instances of rhoa charges hitting for 5k, etc.

Evasion used the be the best but right now, you'd be dodging and evading attacks but when you get hit, they are too damaging.

Also, armor has received a buff in this patch.

"
package wrote:
Hi I'm really enjoying this build I just have a question about the Vaal Haste. Do you use it with cwdt or do you just manually cast it? I see in your gear that it is level 20 and wouldn't be supported by your cwdt so this might be a noob question.

Vaal skills cannot be activated by trigger skills, so cwdt wouldn't work no matter the level. It takes advantage of the increased duration gem though.

"
BlackRaven001 wrote:
Could potentially use a +1 curse necklace and have curse on hit, herald of thunder, assassin's mark and poacher's mark. Could remove the need the need to use ice bite so that hypothermia can be used.

Yeah that's a good idea, if i ever find a good rare ammy with +1 curse, that's what id do
Really looking forward to an updated video!
If the build still works as well, i'll be making my duelist a cyclonus again.

Edit: looks like vid was uploaded while i was typing.

Clear speed is dissapointing tbh :/
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jul 19, 2015, 12:25:08 AM
It's the very reason why I switched to ice crash and stopped relying on ele prolif. One thing I do recommend doing is switching out hatred while clearing and link herald of ash to Inc. AoE. Helps a ton in clear speed as it also increases the range of the proliferation. Also enemies will proliferate better due to not being shattered.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info