[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Added a section in the Notes about other attack types that suit this build.
Refer to the OP for details
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

It looks to be stuck in processing, i have uploaded it again, i will update when it's done
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 22, 2014, 3:28:43 AM
Video uploaded properly this time:

Atziri 1.2 Turbo Speedrun 22 Aug 2014
Could you post what support gems you're using for the "other attack types"?
Dual strike/viper/flicker/double/infernal - melee phys - full life - multi - splash - crit damage (GRRRRB)

Molten strike/heavy strike/reave - melee phys - full life - multi - added fire - crit damage (RRRRRB)

I prefer higher physical damage over attack speed because I believe crit damage scales better with high phys. Melee damage on full life is used for this purpose. But it can be replaced with faster attacks for the speed or crit chance to supplement your % if it's low.

Heavy strike is here for single target/pvp.

Update from Rampage League:
DPS is doing extremely well and general survivability is alright at lvl 70.

The only issue is phys reflect because I am using Belly and not L-coil without the god gloves. Even at 5% leech I am getting wrecked. I think I'll need to 5L a lightning coil lol.

I must say that the desync isn't as bad as I expected.
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"

The only issue is phys reflect because I am using Belly and not L-coil without the god gloves. Even at 5% leech I am getting wrecked. I think I'll need to 5L a lightning coil lol.

Excellent, that's great to hear!

As soon as i see the yellow/white sparkly reflect effect on a mob, I use the secondary cyclone @ 20k dps or so.

Would you care to list your items and tree?
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 23, 2014, 3:48:41 AM
Added some graphical updates
"
fiqst wrote:
"

Excellent, that's great to hear!

As soon as i see the yellow/white sparkly reflect effect on a mob, I use the secondary cyclone @ 20k dps or so.

Would you care to list your items and tree?

Sorry at work, but I am using abyssus with a terrible weapon at 22k tooltip for cyclone. Even at 22k im noticing phys reflect is annihilating me. i have 60% phys reduction with 3500 hp currently and 5% leech.
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
It's the result of using the Abyssus. It's your crit damage reflected 14% and then multiplied by your abyssus. Lightning coil is a must for abyssus.

The best protection in your current setup is to try to maximise block. So early into rampage a Rumi's concoction might be might to come by but that will be very useful in blocking your own reflecting damage.

Another way is to remove the helm before you attack a reflect mob. This will halve your dps and reflect less damage. Make sure you have enough int to equip your weapons before you remove the 20-25 attributes of the abyssus.

Another way is remove some gems off your chest, I used to run phys reflect maps with a 4 link cyclone-added fire-conc effect-melee phys
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 23, 2014, 6:56:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info