[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

You still plan on using Lightning coil in 1.2 with the hit to max res/ raw +life or will you switch this build to Belly of the Beast?

8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
You still plan on using Lightning coil in 1.2 with the hit to max res/ raw +life or will you switch this build to Belly of the Beast?

i get +800 life from a 40% belly of the beast (according to poebuilder). This may be more worthwhile than physical damage mitigation. Also, the 60% lightning res required to equip a LC could be better spent on other things (such as chaos res for blood rage).

The amount of leech i can get from my damage makes phys damage reduction less important.

I think i will drop LC in 1.2 and test other chests like belly, carcass and daresso's
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
After the patch Atziri's Acuity will be the rarest drop from uber Atziri. This means it will replace the axe at as a 5% drop.

Get these gloves now while they're kind of common and between 65 and 75ex. After patch the rarity nerf will place them at 1 drop every 20 ubers, and ubers will cost around 20ex, so you can expect them go up to 180ex at least.
From the patch note spreadsheet, it looks like this build gets some quality of life buffs. Cyclone mana is down, as well as some of multipliers on support gems like added fire that are popular to this build. The reflect issue gets a slight change from 15 to 14%.

Think overall, it might be possible without soul taker/blood magic, allowing for a multitude of offhand weapon choices. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JM-RjYcgQ9MZeELGlVQ1DVd4owBI41cH7X_XShtvew/preview?sle=true
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Aug 19, 2014, 4:18:41 AM
"
From the patch note spreadsheet, it looks like this build gets some quality of life buffs. Cyclone mana is down, as well as some of multipliers on support gems like added fire that are popular to this build. The reflect issue gets a slight change from 15 to 14%.

Think overall, it might be possible without soul taker/blood magic, allowing for a multitude of offhand weapon choices. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JM-RjYcgQ9MZeELGlVQ1DVd4owBI41cH7X_XShtvew/preview?sle=true

Thanks for that suggestion!

Because of your suggestion of a build without ST running on BM, I have made a section with a budget spec that uses zero legacy items and nothing over 5ex, the soul taker is replaced with a Doryani's Catalyst and the setup gets 81k/55k with a 4L + blood magic gem.

When the expansion arrives i expect these numbers will rise so i will update everything
Do you think it's more worth it to go left or right from master of the arena first while leveling using this skill tree? I can't really decide since they both seem so good. Would like to get your thoughts.

8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
"
Do you think it's more worth it to go left or right from master of the arena first while leveling using this skill tree? I can't really decide since they both seem so good. Would like to get your thoughts.

I would follow the blender build in the early game.

i would go right and head towards IR, then left all the way to RT and take RT and not go critical.

Buy a cheap BoR, Tabula Rasa and some good blender weapons, all the while levelling up the crit gems you need (crit weakness/Assassin's Mark, crit damage, etc)

Continue with the Blender setup, collecting the nodes around Marauder first, then Ranger.

Later on you can respec out of RT and take the crit nodes around there once you have gathered all the necessary equipment.

Only drop RT once you're confident you have the right gear:

- Accuracy is a must for as many pieces as possible (200+ per ring and amulet)
- Diamond rings are important but not necessary, concentrate on resists first
- A decent dagger 200pdps+ with a crit chance of 9+, preferably a dagger with a high implicit (demon, plat kris, etc)

I have found the Lightning Coil to be extremely annoying to max resistance for, and my character is gimped because of the requiremnents. Use an LC for the synergy with Abyssus but if your damage and leech are high enough, other chests are more easier to use.

Are you planning to use this build in the 3month?
"
fiqst wrote:
"

I would follow the blender build in the early game.

i would go right and head towards IR, then left all the way to RT and take RT and not go critical.

Buy a cheap BoR, Tabula Rasa and some good blender weapons, all the while levelling up the crit gems you need (crit weakness/Assassin's Mark, crit damage, etc)

Continue with the Blender setup, collecting the nodes around Marauder first, then Ranger.

Later on you can respec out of RT and take the crit nodes around there once you have gathered all the necessary equipment.

Only drop RT once you're confident you have the right gear:

- Accuracy is a must for as many pieces as possible (200+ per ring and amulet)
- Diamond rings are important but not necessary, concentrate on resists first
- A decent dagger 200pdps+ with a crit chance of 9+, preferably a dagger with a high implicit (demon, plat kris, etc)

I have found the Lightning Coil to be extremely annoying to max resistance for, and my character is gimped because of the requiremnents. Use an LC for the synergy with Abyssus but if your damage and leech are high enough, other chests are more easier to use.

Are you planning to use this build in the 3month?

Yea I was definitely considering it once I saw your budget build's stats. Can easily get that and work into the real dps from there. I'll find a way to make it work, thanks!
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
Unless you have some advice for me not to use it in the 3 month :P
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
"
Unless you have some advice for me not to use it in the 3 month :P

No absolutely go ahead. Please update us on the progress :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info