CROWN OF EYES AND MJOLNER. Say about, nerf or no nerf ?

"
toyotatundra wrote:
P.S. And if CoE is gone, they'll cry about CoE some more, cuz you know, it's legacy now, it's so expensive you know. They'll cry about GGG ruining the game, and all GGG did is what they asked for. They'll cry it's not fair!!

And after they get over it, then they'll cry about the next item they can't afford.
I never afford COE, shavrones,kaoms anything like this, and never cryed or said nothing about nerf, but now i can afford these now i'm saying about nerf, thats doesn't make sense, its not about making other builds less powerfull, its not about expensive, is about balance in game, if you dont see the point dont come here for discuss crap.
Or do you think that only those who have money to buy a COE has the right to discuss?
Did you see anyone saying OOH GGG PLEASE FOR MY LIFE NERF COE, nothing about .-.
Last edited by AndiiSalgado on May 11, 2014, 12:43:23 PM
"
TheKillSwitch wrote:

"So legacy items only happen when we make numerical changes to min/max values of mods, or if we add/remove entire mods from a unique. We do not create legacy items when we change what mods do (this is fairly rare, though)" - Rhys (mistakenly said from Chris earlier - my bad )

Can they "min/max" values of crown of eyes "modifiers to spell damage also apply to attack damage"

NO, there are no values to modify here, as this is essentially a game "mechanic"

Will they "add/remove" entire mode?

NO, the item would be useless without "modifiers to spell damage also apply to attack damage".

What will happen? Well in my opinion and from past experiences (ie vaal pact) we will see a Nerf to pain attunement. Bam, the effects of crown of eyes are reduced.

Mjolner on the other hand will see a Nerf and legacy variant as it has mods which can be modified numerically.

Crown of eyes - indirect Nerf, NO legacy

Mjolner - possible Nerf and legacy

I can't wait to her the QQ from the people hoarding crowns ;D its going to be sweet tears ;)

I am reposting this as I don't think people understand the situation of crown of eyes...
Do we really need this topic every day?
OP just wanted to show off his Crown of Eyes and you are making 4+ pages of worthless discussion again.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Do we really need this topic every day?
OP just wanted to show off his Crown of Eyes and you are making 4+ pages of worthless discussion again.
Sure have guys whit 10 + mirror itens, 500+ ex
and me just want to show my super ultra boss iten, coe. .-.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info