CROWN OF EYES AND MJOLNER. Say about, nerf or no nerf ?

What would have been really nice is for CoE to enable "battlemages".
We all want that items that are not good to be buffed instead of nerfing everything thats op in a pve game, but lets face it nerfing is just easier for the devs then to try to find a good balance for buffing other items. I dont even remember the last game or time something was buffed because it was too weak.
Closed Beta Member.
It's completely normal for games like this that items and builds get nerfed every few months. The point is, as more and more people are able to do "something" whether that's kill dominus, or these days run Atziri, the creaters of the game want to make it harder again. Nerfing items and builds is easiest, rather then changing the game mechanics or adding newer harder content.

So yeah, those items will likely be watered down in the next patch, making the current versions worth more. Just my 0.02$, what do I know...
"
ogorhan wrote:
We all want that items that are not good to be buffed instead of nerfing everything thats op in a pve game, but lets face it nerfing is just easier for the devs then to try to find a good balance for buffing other items. I dont even remember the last game or time something was buffed because it was too weak.

Umm, Arc? There are many more... you obviously haven't been reading the patch notes. :P
Mjolner will probably become legacy, the devs seem to do that a lot...
"

When that time comes, people will care about what gears other people have.

Oh ok, so it IS about whining and nerfing someone's build because it's better than the whiners own. Well, I'm glad we agree on that. And even worse, it's whining about the hypothetical scenario where PvP becomes good, and in a hypothetical scenario when PvP becomes relevant in a PvE game.

Well, shoot. I just partied with someone with a crit dagger. He did so much more DPS than me. I'm so jelly. I'll try to find out what he used, so we can nerf that, mmmkay!!! I hear there's some chest with +500 life, whoooooaa, that's so much more than my chest! BALANCE IT, GGG, CUZ PVP! (nevermind I dont even play it).

But come on, seriously, these threads, these daily "nerf anything better than me, nerf anything I cant afford" threads, what kind of thread is this? What kind of person wants to ruin other guy's fun out of jealousy?
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 11, 2014, 11:13:44 AM
P.S. And if CoE is gone, they'll cry about CoE some more, cuz you know, it's legacy now, it's so expensive you know. They'll cry about GGG ruining the game, and all GGG did is what they asked for. They'll cry it's not fair!!

And after they get over it, then they'll cry about the next item they can't afford.
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 11, 2014, 11:08:19 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:

but IMO,spectral throw should be buffed abit,and make it unable to crit.There is no other way to balance it.If they just nerf it for CoE users,it will just be downright useless for any non dagger,RT player.And no,nerfing daggers is not the answer.

We cant allow ANY spectral throw user to have more DPS than your flicker build. But we cant touch daggers, that's what you use. Totally, yeah.

You're not some broke newb, who doesnt want to do ANYTHING to improve his own build.. why, when he can just complain about everyone elses. So, why this post? You have one of the best builds in PoE and I expect better out of you than this.

P.S. You're right about the snapshotting. It's the only sensible thing I read in this entire thread, other than I_NO post on page 1.
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 11, 2014, 11:12:25 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

but IMO,spectral throw should be buffed abit,and make it unable to crit.There is no other way to balance it.If they just nerf it for CoE users,it will just be downright useless for any non dagger,RT player.And no,nerfing daggers is not the answer.

We cant allow ANY spectral throw user to have more DPS than your flicker build. But we cant touch daggers, that's what you use. Totally, yeah.

You're not some broke newb, who doesnt want to do ANYTHING to improve his own build.. why, when he can just complain about everyone elses. So, why this post? You have one of the best builds in PoE and I expect better out of you than this.

P.S. You're right about the snapshotting. It's the only sensible thing I read in this entire thread, other than I_NO post on page 1.

Hey man,for starters thanks for your kind words.Secondly i have no issues with it,and sure as hell i do not wanna ruin their fun.It is AWASOME for me to run with low life spectral throw builds cause they are fast and they have conduit,so they make my own build so much better.However this build as it is right now,puts any bow user,or spell caster to shame,and that's a bad thing i guess.Check my other thread with relative comparisons between ranged builds.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

I'm friends with a MONSTAAAAAAAA

Ah people reminds me of people whining about BoR lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info