720 Jewellers and counting. Let's see how badly RNG wants to **** me in the butt.

Gratz on 6-linking your chest. I always had trouble linking stuff last league. Ever since this league started I made plenty of 5 links(2 volls which I sold for 2 ex each early league).

I also wanted to use a lightning coil for my ele ST build and bought one for cheap. 6s within 20 jews and had a few fusings to burn and 5 fusings later achievement get 6 link :D.

As some said before this was really a build enabeler for me which increased my DPS significantly!

Now trying to link(even 5 link im happy with atm :/) my harbinger bow which took me 300 jews to 6s it and now about 100 fusings in without even a 5 link.

Hopoing the first good link will be 6L but one can only dream.

Just for the statistics:

6Socketed and 6Linked my bow recently.

60 jewellers to 6s (fast)
901 fusings to 6l (considered faster than average)

12 times 5L on my way to 6L. Sometimes after less than 50 fuses, sometimes after 200.

I agree 6 linking is the most frustating part of the game. Would like to 6L my bodyarmor, but I am hesitating (thinking about the horror stories with 5k+ fuses).
IGN: MyrcellaMartell
Last edited by DonGod on May 9, 2014, 8:05:47 AM
"
rrtson wrote:

Tell me about it... (refer to my sig).

Thanks, i stole your sig :P
Grats OP.

What a result!

Those jewellers had to have you worried but the fusings made up for it bigtime.

Always good to see a nice result. It helps remind people they're not as rare as people seem to think.

great job
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
rrtson wrote:

a bit late though... all of those issues have been addressed, just not to rrtson's satisfaction :o)
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
259 Fusing is AMAZINGLY good. Considering all the jewelers as well for the 6 socket I'd say say you still ended up being lucky.
"
vixien wrote:
frenzy + multistrike + faster attacks + melee phys + blood magic + melee splash (swap for logh for bosses)

that's what I'd use on a 6l.

currently I have a 4l using frenzy + multistrike + BM + melee splash. So I'd gain faster attacks and melee phys.....that is HUGE! As is, on a 280 phys 1h, I have 5500 AoE dps with frenzy. How much you think i'd have with those 2 other gems?

if I didn't need lgoh for boss, I could use enhance. The quality on frenzy is rediculous so it'd be like adding another faster attacks gem lol

Faster attacks is garbage with frenzy. Melee phys is essential, and blind is a nice 6th if you didn't give up your evade chance. If you can manage to run frenzy on mana and leech, frenzy gets very little from 6L. Much better to use 5L lightning coil, for example, than a junky 6L that costs 3 to 4 times more.
A 6-link lc costs 20 exalted orbs on ambush. There are none for sale on standard where i play.

You spent ~1000 jews and ~250 fusings. About 10 exalted orbs on standard. If you sell lc you can make a profit of 10 exalted orbs. Provided the currency exchange rates are about the same on ambush and a lc 6-link is worth 20 exalted on standard too.

Not bad.
Would be nice if fusings and jewellers dropped more for us that do NOT play the 'trading game'. I came to play 1 game, not 2.
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
rrtson wrote:

a bit late though... all of those issues have been addressed, just not to rrtson's satisfaction :o)

They haven't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info