720 Jewellers and counting. Let's see how badly RNG wants to **** me in the butt.

Congrats!

-----------

I normally don't trade. I can count the trades I've done (with guildies) one 1 hand in the last 2 years. The chances of someone playing alone and not trading, of being able to fuse armor is what? Not possible? How long would it take someone like me, who plays alone and doesn't know squat about trading or the value of orbs to actually farm enough fusing/jewelers to 6 link a piece of armor? Would be better off farming currency to buy one, right?

I'm contemplating actually running maps for the first time since I've played the game but I'm really not sure it's feasible if I can't find my own currency. I have almost no inclination to trade or open a shop.

I guess on top of learning the map curve, I also need to learn the currency/trading/shop curve as well to be successful.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

I normally don't trade. I can count the trades I've done (with guildies) one 1 hand in the last 2 years. The chances of someone playing alone and not trading, of being able to fuse armor is what? Not possible? How long would it take someone like me, who plays alone and doesn't know squat about trading or the value of orbs to actually farm enough fusing/jewelers to 6 link a piece of armor?

Acquiring jewelers and fusings require NO trades whatsoever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info