[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
manu91xd wrote:
82 is a little low to run this build corectly..For example your fire res is rly low..you should have 93%. Did you take all the aura and effect of buffs nodes?

Edit: i just noticed you don't have rise of the phoenix so you aren't running RF

non-rf is better in 1.2

I have a hard time understanding how reflect is killing you,though, unless you don't have a topaz up. It should take well north of 600K dps against reflect to kill you at 6K ES and 95 lightning res, which you should not be doing so quickly as to 1-shot yourself.

From what I've noticed from general mapping, using a topaz and a ruby bringing my effective resists to 97/98, I still take damage against large packs of reflect, however it's manageable to see the damage and immediately stop attacking.
"
Hizbas wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
manu91xd wrote:
82 is a little low to run this build corectly..For example your fire res is rly low..you should have 93%. Did you take all the aura and effect of buffs nodes?

Edit: i just noticed you don't have rise of the phoenix so you aren't running RF

non-rf is better in 1.2

I have a hard time understanding how reflect is killing you,though, unless you don't have a topaz up. It should take well north of 600K dps against reflect to kill you at 6K ES and 95 lightning res, which you should not be doing so quickly as to 1-shot yourself.

From what I've noticed from general mapping, using a topaz and a ruby bringing my effective resists to 97/98, I still take damage against large packs of reflect, however it's manageable to see the damage and immediately stop attacking.

This has been my experience as well at 8k ES 95 lightning resist. Big reflect packs are dangerous but I've never 1-shot myself. The only possibility for a 1-shot that I've seen is if you were next to a strongbox guarded by rare mobs, opened it, and then fired blindly into a combo of "Other allies cannot die" next to an ele reflect mob.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I also wanted to try this build, but I am kinda interested how you guys leveled it.... I think make something like an arc which and reskill later?^^

Moreover, can someone of xou tell me how much damage I have with a solarios lorica (aka baby shavs) instead of wesring a shavs? (Please out of your shavs and tell me your level and life:) )

Edit: i also have an unspeced scion (lvl 89) which I could use too. i'd loose some skillpoints but maybe I try - what you think?
Last edited by Barn3y_Gumble on Oct 16, 2014, 4:10:02 AM
Hey guys, is it hard to re-roll shavs for RRGGBB?
Hey Guys,
sold all my others chars to buy a mjölner to do this build, pretty fun so far.
Lvl 76.
My Gear atm.:

I'm farming for Devotion, but 20Ex isn't easy to get.
I have the problem, that I don't do much dmg atm.
Well I oneshot trashmobs, but bosses take time and if they hit me, they hit like a truck, even with armor-flask.
SO what should I do to get a bit more beefy?
Have 5k ES atm. with this tree.
I need Devotion and a Rumi's.
I won't get shav's ring and shav's wrappings and I need the ringslot for attributes and res.
Anything you would suggest me to get/to do besides that?

cheers!
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Oct 16, 2014, 6:51:25 AM
Hello, i'm currently leveling my witch to become a rainbownuker. However, I reached a dilemma in gearing my character, but not in the regards that I cant find gear to level my character, but rather, I do not know which late game boots and helmet to use as I have 2 good options for each category.

For boots, I am currently more inclined to sacrificing movement speed so i can get that sweet 46 dex roll (which enables me to use max level blood rage and haste), hence i will use the dex-int boots over rainbowstride. Yet I feel slightly wasteful for not being able to use the evasion on the boots due to unwavering stance. Also, i am in a pickle for my helmet choice. Do i choose the rare helmet with the good cold resist (which sorts out my basic resists) or do I go for the vertex, with its end game friendly +1 to gems and superb chaos resist?

Some constructive advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks :D
Last edited by iSo1iD on Oct 16, 2014, 9:02:52 AM
"
Shogen wrote:

Hey aren't you the dude that sold me my mjolnir :D, nice seeing you on this tread, well I dont know if its particularly hard to roll RRGGBB, but given that shavs is a pure int chestpiece, it would be harder to roll multiple off-colour sockets on it. For me, it took 67 chromatic orbs to hit that combination on my shavs.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Oct 16, 2014, 8:56:04 AM
"
Shogen wrote:

Took me 450-500 yesterday. But I even had 5-offcolors a few times so I'd guess that I was just unlucky.
"
"
Shogen wrote:

Took me 450-500 yesterday. But I even had 5-offcolors a few times so I'd guess that I was just unlucky.

Woah, thats some serious bad RNG. Perhaps it all rests on the ever shifting hands of RNGsus.
"
tackle70 wrote:
This has been my experience as well at 8k ES 95 lightning resist. Big reflect packs are dangerous but I've never 1-shot myself. The only possibility for a 1-shot that I've seen is if you were next to a strongbox guarded by rare mobs, opened it, and then fired blindly into a combo of "Other allies cannot die" next to an ele reflect mob.

Only time I 1 shot myself is when there's reflect under allies cannot die totem. Don't even see the reflect as it's covered up by the huge orange aura the totem gives, or when I go full out yolo and not give a shit what's ahead haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info