Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 4 (Two-week Race Build)

"
Chris wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Also I got no idea how you can get gear like that within 2 weeks of a hardcore league. Is this what I miss out on by never trading?

No trading was done to make the character.

I too have a legitimately hard time believing this. In fact had this been said by any other person, I'd pretty much call BS.

EDIT: Never mind. I call bullshit either way.

Great video, nevertheless :)
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on May 6, 2014, 9:09:26 AM
"
ephetat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Also I got no idea how you can get gear like that within 2 weeks of a hardcore league. Is this what I miss out on by never trading?

No trading was done to make the character.

I too have a legitimately hard time believing this. In fact had this been said by any other person, I'd pretty much call BS.

Great video, nevertheless :)

I'm guessing the joke is that the office server character editor is not a form of trading.
Chris is the RNG god, what did you expect?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Uvne wrote:

I'm guessing the joke is that the office server character editor is not a form of trading.

Hahaha, that makes sense :) I suppose it tells something of the general feeling of self-found indignation that you're the first person here to point this out.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Boa

I never had such good gear in my one year gaming without trading. You are extremly lucky or i have no luck.

And without this life pool the build isnt playable i think.
few more comments:

wen trough my gear and i have a belt better than the one posted! yay me. after playing for more than a year in OB+release.
but my highest helmet is 690 armor and is worthless otherwise. nice self found gear, yeah right. as you can see pretty much everyone call this 'no trading'.. a lie.

second: any plan to ever create Evasion char? because the moment you mentioned youll showcase a build for this league I KNEW that Iron Reflexes are going to be used. that was obvious with any poe experience. the 'crutch' keystone and evasion removal

third: that plumeral invader probably killed you soon after the recording ended or you needed TP to refill potions. not a good sign - rebalance is not really balanced (we'll see) or the build even with such gear is not really that cool. life leech from the tree with molten strike does almost nothing so better get (lucky) vaal orb on one of these rings/amus to get +1% fire leech
Nice in-depth guide and video. I really appreciate the time and effort that you take to make these build of the week videos. I'm sure this will help out a lot of new players.
Superb video.

It was extremely detailed and will be very helpful to new players/racers.
That gear is insane! Also, lots of mistakes - Point Blank wasn't taken, Iron Grip wasn't taken, the Duelist attack speed nodes are a better investment than Berserking cluster, the Marauder 1-handed damage node wasn't taken despite being right next to you, etc.

I actually suspect this was done on purpose so players learn the game from correcting said mistakes...Well anyway, great video. Best BotW vid yet, but I won't expect them to be this good going forward since I know that's putting a lot of unfair expectations on you guys. I'll remember this is a special occasion. So thanks and now go get some sleep, Chris! :P
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmlY276nU9_STZuDrK_AD4Tv1e1hIXTtapMaVRLheu-2QWSjYEtOKjboBS1brymlAedAoN0NpzCeufzFns0UIGeg0iFQR4d2duf3vmoeVw0YkUp9qBiRzvIvu-2krETn9zK8n3Kp7w6sqnzZJy9Z8-OfwBpfP5BV8wanhKC0GjjsODrYV-It0nflMokEsxRN8B-DOKIAtPnvfN3jXzmbLRcdOrOQCiSb

Just saved you one node.

Why didn't you get "by the blade". It's probably the best notable in the tree.

IR demands US.
ign: DaEDaenarys
Last edited by BldSwtTrs on May 6, 2014, 1:53:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info