Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 4 (Two-week Race Build)

I've been following this guide very closely each-time I attempt this event. I've died 4 times now... I think I'm rushing too fast. I should stay and level in some areas before moving on.
So can we get an explanation on how this character got so many good items? Thanks.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
The items this character has is no exceptional ones.
If you make it to Dominus in Mercyful you will find such ones with some days of farming.
You probably find one or two really good uniques too.

I play this character in the 2 week race but have learned that one must be real careful and NOT move forward quickly.
The character gets stronger and stronger as it progressess and the risk of dying is biggest at the beginning.
Not taking into account the late endgame.
I suggest getting max resists (75,75,75) allways, it isnt so hard to get.
Be wary of chaos damage bosses, i almost died twice with my current character.

I think its a fun build, but i havent taken it to the endgame yet so i dont know how it does there.
I hope i survive to keep this char going in Invasion league.
I wont be able to get the uber stuff and level it to 8x within the race i think.
Better alive than taking a lot of chances, i go slow forward if i notice i take much damage or having trouble with my defenses.

Good luck and i hope i win something.
One question, i having trouble with mana running out very quickly.
I use alot of mana potions.
Someone got a easy solution for this, ie. is there some good manaleech nodes close or something similar?

Later i will probably go BM-gem but for now i would like to stay at mana.
Maybee i try BM as i have the gem already.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on May 20, 2014, 7:35:41 AM
"
vixien wrote:
you forgot the 2 reduced mana gems which aren't skill rewards for a duelist. So he had 2 reduced mana gems, a 2nd blood magic gem, and either a multistrike or CoDT drop in 2 weeks on the same character.

Ignoring all other aspects of what seems wrong here. I highly highly highly doubt anyone has ever had 2 reduced mana, a blood magic gem, and 1 multistrike/codt drop for them in a 2 week period.

Not that strange, I have found a Cwdt, bloodmagic and many more nice gems drop in the first week.
I also find 1-3 uniquies every day but that isnt strange either, they are almost always low-level shit anyway.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on May 20, 2014, 7:43:14 AM
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
One question, i having trouble with mana running out very quickly.
I use alot of mana potions.
Someone got a easy solution for this, ie. is there some good manaleech nodes close or something similar?

Later i will probably go BM-gem but for now i would like to stay at mana.
Maybee i try BM as i have the gem already.

Mana is a big issue for me as well. I'm only level 31, I'm just doing this event casually, but I'm constantly out of mana.
I'm at lv 67 following this build and i must say its awesome.I only added life gain on hit to molten strike on my 6L Chest.I'm basically immortal :P
Last edited by Cyberpunk92 on Jul 10, 2014, 4:32:15 PM
Played this build a while back and enjoyed it. I was wondering if anyone has an update with the new skill tree. Thanks!
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecCcQSzBS0UIBRNFFIYkRo4GlUirycvKaUt0i7_Mgk26DhTOthGaUd-Sn1OKlBHUFBT31cNWK9Y21nzW69fP2BLYSFko2VNZ6BqHmqTbEZuaXJscql07XbneA1673y7fNmE2YTvh3aQCpBVkc6ZK5uDns2gtKIAog-krKcwp4SoGKlurKq0-bZBu-28n72BvqfAD8AaxYrSIdJN1e3dDeOf7DjvDvAf8i_zBvcy-6r8xQ== Level 71.So far i'm still immortal!After the update i feel more tanky. I think ill go for phys dmg now.
Thank you but can you repost the link? It's not working.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 8, 2015, 5:36:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info