Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 3

Nice, i'm hoping to post my build and see if it makes to the "weekly" top builds some day !
"
That char has MORE than one item worth more than I could ever afford in a perm realm much less a 4 month realm

It isnt hard to earn the currency to afford this gear. Be smart with your sales. Do the chaos/regal recipe. It adds up rather fast.

Proof

Spoiler
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
"
That char has MORE than one item worth more than I could ever afford in a perm realm much less a 4 month realm

It isnt hard to earn the currency to afford this gear. Be smart with your sales. Do the chaos/regal recipe. It adds up rather fast.

Proof

Spoiler

I'll try again next 4 month league. Last Invasion I saved for 3 weeks to buy an Alphas howl and then lost it to a desynch on the large skelly invader. I though I was a full screen away from him.

I rolled one more time after that from scratch and in week 6. I rage-quit after dying in a lvl 67 map to .. I'm not sure.. but it was instant. So many effects in the party I couldn't tell what killed me or even see the mobs.

So.. try again next time.. 9 more weeks to wait.
Does Chris ever post the passive tree and gear?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
very cool, glad build of the week is back
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
niec thread!!
Funny, this build is pretty much the same as my build.

However I had to chuckle when he said that Bino's does "reasonable" damage. LOL. Never found a dagger with DPS that comes remotely close.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
Last edited by DogFaceNoSpace on Apr 29, 2014, 5:41:57 PM
This build is like the one I ended last league with, never got it above 80 because it was my last build in that league and didn't want to spend too much time gearing it up. Also had a lightning coil and terrible gear :p Might come back to this one in future, I'm sold to evasion based characters, won't be playing anything else any time soon.
Let the NERF begin!!!
rip these STs
[Removed by Admin]
Glad to see this back!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info