Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 3

That's cool but Crit build are so OP and so non-cheap that it's not that interesting.

Simple build that rocks everything and is cheap : Incinerate build
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:

This build can be done with few investment. I really don't know why people say it "another build for rich bastards" which is totally nonsense to me

Lightning coil is 2 ex on invasion
Crest of perandus is 2 chaos
A 200 to 220 DPs dagger is from 10 chaos to 1 ex
Rest of gear is subjective and depends on your resist needs, but can be obtained with 2 exalt at most (i bought mine for 2 ex similar to its)

Add maybe 3-4 exalts worth of jewelers and fusings to 5l armor, tho you can get a 5l lighning coild for 5 ex

These prices in invasion. In ambush it's probably waaaaaaaaay lower

And now, try to find those items yourself. Good luck. I for one don't find fun in playing shopping list game.

Here:

Build done after alching, chaosing and chroming the 5l armor. All items self found in my invasion stash

You're welcome
Last edited by Mahesys on Apr 29, 2014, 11:00:24 AM
Chris for the race could you do a live updating scoreboard of how many player kills each Invasion boss gets?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:

This build can be done with few investment. I really don't know why people say it "another build for rich bastards" which is totally nonsense to me

Rest of gear is subjective and depends on your resist needs, but can be obtained with 2 exalt at most (i bought mine for 2 ex similar to its)

Add maybe 3-4 exalts worth of jewelers and fusings to 5l armor, tho you can get a 5l lighning coild for 5 ex

And now, try to find those items yourself. Good luck. I for one don't find fun in playing shopping list game.

Here:

Build done after alching, chaosing and chroming the 5l armor. All items self found in my invasion stash

You're welcome

so you'll have practically 0 armor and evasion and on top of those lacking things, no lightning coil to mitigate phys?

I can list random items from my stash and say "list done" but that doesn't mean I can properly run a build with them.
Last edited by Idioticus on Apr 29, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:

Here:

You're welcome

You're not even close, but thanks for a good laugh.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
He said it's a build that can handle high level maps, why do you people expect to just dig through your stash and find everything already there? I found it interesting...

Also, is it just me or is there something weirdly comforting about hearing "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games."? Hahaha
Hi

ANOTHER ST BUILD SIGHS.This build seemed to require quite a bit of gear checks; binos knife!!! cost a pretty bit and then the other uniques(not so much)... I prefer seeing BOTW that are not only never been seen before but also BOTW that require very little gear to pull off, for instance a DOT oriented trapper duelist, I made one it works very well,surprisingly well in fact considering all the gear is basically self found or under a couple chaos through trade.

I am bothered though that there was no clear info before hand informing people where to place their BOTW entries?, was it on REDDIT?grrrrr, felt like Chris just pulled it out of hat.
ANOTHER ST BUILD HOW ORIGINAL THOUGH(sarcasm):)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Boy I sure hope next week's build is capable of doing high level maps, is made with easily self found gear, and is something no one has ever heard of. Otherwise there might be some complaints!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Apr 29, 2014, 12:15:26 PM
"
mucker wrote:
Boy I sure hope next week's build is capable of doing high level maps, is made with easily self found gear, and is something no one has ever heard of. Otherwise there might be some complaints!

this guy
"
Shmez wrote:
He said it's a build that can handle high level maps, why do you people expect to just dig through your stash and find everything already there? I found it interesting...

Also, is it just me or is there something weirdly comforting about hearing "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games."? Hahaha

oh no dude, you are wrong THERE IS EVERYTHING IN THE STASH!

rings, shield, dagger, 5l, shoes, gloves... ===> an because i feeling so old, everything is LV25
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 29, 2014, 12:40:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info