Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 3

2 weeks race inc :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
nice build btw
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
2 Week Ambush/Invasion Race? Nice, i'm looking forward to this.
s
There's nothing Chris is better at, than casualy, nonchalantly announcing something huge while posting something nice.

On a side note: "While whirling Blades is usually not used for travelling..."

Chris, it's solely purpose in builds is travelling. Nobody fights with that!
Last edited by t_golgari on Apr 29, 2014, 2:18:36 AM
"
t_golgari wrote:
There's nothing Chris is better at, than casualy, nonchalantly announcing something huge while posting something nice.

On a side note: "While whirling Blades is usually not used for travelling..."

Chris, it's solely purpose in builds is travelling. Nobody fights with that!

LOL!

If not for desync, I would fight with it! On lower levels, I am able to zigzag through small mobs, at least :)
Glad to see that the build I´m actually playing will work in higher Difficulties.
Very nice build, although it is basically another ST build (2 out of 3 for BOTW Season 2)... but I know these videos require a huge time investment by Chris, so cheers (it is appreciated). :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Very nice. Looking forward to these again.
Poor new players that are searching builds here and then finally realize at Lv 50 that they have to spend 40 Ex to be even comparable.. ;)

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info