Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 3

"the two-week Ambush/Invasion hybrid league"

Yes, was waiting for that :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Does that mean we get weekly patches to nerf those builds?
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Poor new players that are searching builds here and then finally realize at Lv 50 that they have to spend 40 Ex to be even comparable.. ;)

This is the one problem I have with this series: Most of the time there is a 6L or something involved, even getting to 88 requires skill and a huge time investment. It would be very nice (and it is timeconsuming, I know that) if Chris made a part in the Video about what is most important and what can be left aside, what the last nodes to take are, how the build looks at level 70 with a 5l, stuff like that. Almost any build "works" at level 88 and with a 6L (you don't get there if the build doesn't...)
But other than that it is great work, highly appreciated and always very welcome, esp. if done like this with some huge spoilers.
Hey, Chris. Take a look at Kaiserin's Hybrid Synergiser Wander 6 Auras + lvl 26 AA. 107k chain 320k barrage. This one is rather worth to mention about!
"Previously, in Build of the week…"
Thanks for the full list of episodes!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Poor new players that are searching builds here and then finally realize at Lv 50 that they have to spend 40 Ex to be even comparable.. ;)

This is the one problem I have with this series: Most of the time there is a 6L or something involved, even getting to 88 requires skill and a huge time investment. It would be very nice (and it is timeconsuming, I know that) if Chris made a part in the Video about what is most important and what can be left aside, what the last nodes to take are, how the build looks at level 70 with a 5l, stuff like that. Almost any build "works" at level 88 and with a 6L (you don't get there if the build doesn't...)
But other than that it is great work, highly appreciated and always very welcome, esp. if done like this with some huge spoilers.

Im not critizing the work behind it, ofc. Its a great job.

There are 2 points to critize:

Player chose: HvC - Calling himself Bill Gates after selling Atziri kills to ppl so they can get the rewards. *Facepalm*. No credit for him anymore. Not sure if this guy's behavior is a good advertisement for the game itself, lol. No, im not jealous. I knew from the beginning that i dont kill her in invasion, due to lack of time. But there are other good players that honestly try to kill her (i.e. willywonka) without a soultaker, AA and 100 Ex set.

2nd: Calling the build BoTW, while its just another ele ST build - just using tons of Exhalteds. Even then, the build will get destroyed by decent spelldamage (imo).
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Apr 29, 2014, 3:07:12 AM
will the next patch be a surprise patch? if so what day and time?
this is an expensive build for end game. casual player wont be able to afford all the items.

having say this, this build would still work with cheaper item. but its dps is hugely decrease.
crit + dps dagger are not cheap.

good build tho. fun to play and watch
Dat incoming two week race. Could there be more hype.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Nice build!

So I haven't ran a race in a quite a while, but I will DEFINITELY be in on the Ambush/Invasion race! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info