1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

Its just me or whole "seraph" crap is wrong in PoE. I mean ok make shiny MTX for whole char but somehow stay in universe...
Wtf, first you make some armors clown like.
Then you continue "remodel" helmets by real life helm designs.
And now you import some shit from Sacred fairy tale?
Cannot create good/shiny looking armor worth of MTX based on real or fantasy looking armor from poe universe, so it dont look in town like in clown parade?

▄█▀█▀█
"
ampdecay wrote:
My guess would be this is 24 souls on normal which makes it 72 on merciless?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't souls work like that?

If it is 24 in normal it will be 36 in cruel and 48 in merciless.

I like the soul system better than cooldowns.
It means whether you play fast or slow you get the same chances to use them.
Also makes the trade off when carrying multiple ones more interesting.

I just wish they charged on weapon switch so we could theoretically devote 6 link setups to them.
The later you get in the game the more they need to be supported to be useful, but they are used so infrequently it becomes hard to justify dedicating multiple links to over other defensive or utility options.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Mizzajl wrote:
nice wings :)
does vaal discipline stack with regular discipline? or do we have to turn off our regular discipline to use it?

Vaal auras stack with their non-Vaal counterparts.

Then why does immortal call interfere with vaal immortal call?
@BeerPact
I like the idea of the skill, but am frankly not agreeing that 0 mana cost (at lvl 1) is ok, it makes the skill OP and abusable by teams.
The skill shoudn't have a mana reserve but it should be a high rising skill mana cost, like really high, cus the effect of that skill is freaking OP, ES recovery is insane on ES based characters and such a skill abused in a group where everyone can spam it after getting 48 (merc) souls is gonna be ridiculously easy.
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
finally a worthy vaal skill it seems...
VAAL GRACE

2% Physical Damage Reduction per level

Extra 0.1 seconds of duration per critical strike

Quality ... 0.5% physical damage reduction

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEHEHHEHEH
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Apr 25, 2014, 10:40:43 AM
Hopefully the other Vaal is Haste. Which is like an Accelerated Shire, but with free mana cost on skills :D
Aww ysss, my 10k GGG coin suggestion making it in game! I totally take ALL the credit.

*blushes*

Lol jk, I'm black I can't blush. Glad to see wings are coming. This is gonna be SICK.
I like this temporary buff idea. It's worked out well for summoners with the flesh offering/bone offering skills.

Now, please fix the storm herald mod.

When a monster with storm herald is much, much stronger than the map boss, there's a balance problem.
Guessing the other Vaal aura is Anger--and my reasoning is simple.

I use Vaal Summon Skeletons, and one of them (presumably the general) will use a Fire Damage aura that lasts a few seconds--I always assumed it was bugged or something since it turned off, but it seems more likely now it is a monster version of Vaal Auras (specifically Anger).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info