1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

they added triggers gems, they added Vaal Skills but even before that,I hadnt enought gem slots... A GGG way to say that we all need to snapshot ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
they added triggers gems, they added Vaal Skills but even before that,I hadnt enought gem slots... A GGG way to say that we all need to snapshot ?

Well, having a 6l setup on my zombies is really nice. But then again, I'd really like a 6L setup on the spectres too without uber snapshots. It would be nice to put my skellies brotem on a 4l, have two curses on a 3l with increased duration, get a 4l for decent 3 auras, have a slot for portal, also use desecrate and flesh offering.... oh hey, a 4l with vaal skeleton would be pretty sweet, i wouldn't mind a 3l for lightning warp or i can switch out gems when that new summoner skill appears... and AAAALSO this new vaal discipline should be handy!
Yup. All i need is... 34 slots! :)

The beauty is... I have to choose.
Exile is an illusion, exile!
im in agreement with everyone that is not liking all these super bright mtx.. need some gritty stuff since PoE is a gritty game. i dont want fairyland lol
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Hey! You know what else has wings and is for women?

Saved
i wish GGG will stop putting a gun to our head a forcing us to wear all these bright mtx's, all i ever wanted was to support the game i love to play im rly hoping the next supporter pack offer nothing and just take my money im tired of being bullied into choosing item effects and armor skins and skill skins that ruin the game for all these players who are strong enough not to support the game.

im very sry to have ruined your game environment but it wasn't my choice.

as for the topic relation i like the vaal gem idea i hope a dmg buff gem is put in as well, but i hope these gems dont become a must have for some builds because they might at that point be deemed over power by those who dont have that biuld.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Seraph back effect, damnit now my character design is complete :3
If it doesn't touch the client then we can't ban for it. -Chris
"
Maxwells wrote:
Why do you people care if there's a shiny mtx? Bloody hell, you're so nit picking about Everything. If you don't want it, don't get it. As simple as that.

Oh no, you have ENDURE that someone might have a shiny armour when playing in public parties? Oh no, it's so sad.

yep. it destroys the whole ( cutthroat ) atmosphere.
its more anyoing as you may think. but as solo player i dont give a fuck tbh. can even switch the town instance.
Cool Auras.

Most excited about increased midnight drop rate, assuming that ended up being true. You said you thought it was being increased on reddit.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Vaal Discipline vs. Vaal Immortal call

For a short duration you have either:

Extra energy shield

or

Complete immunity to death.

Tough choice.

Cool idea though.
PANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-Official Forum Dweller-