1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

"
Moose65 wrote:
GGG, please consider adding sockets to belts (and please don't do it the same way you did unset rings........).

This would help out a lot, especially since some skills don't need supports, but the way sockets were handled in rings makes it difficult to use those.

i would trade implicit mode for 2 additional sockets
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Moose65 wrote:
GGG, please consider adding sockets to belts (and please don't do it the same way you did unset rings........).

This would help out a lot, especially since some skills don't need supports, but the way sockets were handled in rings makes it difficult to use those.

I've often wondered why there are not sockets in belts.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
If this stacks with regular discipline there's no reason to complain, don't use if you don't like it. If you use increased duration gems and passives you are looking at around 10 seconds of duration. Borderline OP.

The real problem here is how to fit this skill on your skillbar. I already have to manually change skills with some builds, but if skills keep getting added I hate the idea of stopping every 20 seconds to change a skill in a fast paced environment. Death by spell selecting is just unacceptable.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
Marxone wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:

i would trade implicit mode for 2 additional sockets

So would I. Except its pretty much impossible if your using a unique ring to enable your build, such as signet of perandus.

Socket > any implicit mod, and I'm still baffled why they handled socketed rings this way. Oh well.....
I would love a way for a true summoner to be able to kill the Queen -_-
IGN JimansNotSummoner
I want "Serap's Wings" ! :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
in my opinion, those new vaal auras are a def-fail. After 6 seconds your're totally fucked.
Bossfights last usually more then 6 seconds and have more than a 6s timeframe of huge danger.
Additionally, not every Bossfights contains adds that helps you to reload those Auras.
If GGG change the load mechanic e.g make it flasklike, let dmg dealt load it up, it would make sense. Else, i strongly doubt anyone would waste a slot for a 6 seconds onetime glory.
"
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

"dark" fantasy world

where does those living disco balls, next time with shiny wings, are all coming from? Running around in town with Razor footprints and shit. Get back to roots GGG i beg you.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

"dark" fantasy world

where does those living disco balls, next time with shiny wings, are all coming from? Running around in town with Razor footprints and shit. Get back to roots GGG i beg you.

Razer footprints wouldn't look so out of place, I think, if they made them a little bit darker, and faded the edges into the surrounding textures so they didn't bear so much contrast.

Dull glowing effects, and otherwise brighter effects having an elemental / thaumaturgic / techno-arcane sort of appeal.. they worked, if not a little bit abrasive at first transitioning from a time when we were used to an art style that had no cosmetics, to a time when just about everybody in town had at least one.

Wings. I can't even agree with "if it pays the bills." The whole slippery slope circle jerk surrounding the Razer incident was hyperbolic at best; I feel it resonates more tangibly here. Wings... I have visions of tween faerie princesses skipping around "dark and visceral" Wraeclast. I imagine sparkly pale skinned exiles beneath every set of Seraph's. Go Team Greust? Meh.

Edit: On another note: I wonder if there would be merit to considering alternative soul generation mechanics to further enable Vaal skills, such as a life degen skill that generates one soul per n life lost. I like to be able to build around mechanics, and I feel Vaal skill soul mechanics are far too fickle for me to bother with. It just seems like something is missing, and they could be made much more engaging than they currently are.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 26, 2014, 10:52:03 AM
i want that ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info