[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN);
Ziemniakus
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
1year2montchs
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;
I need someone to doing maps in a party, I dont want play more alone.
1. In game name (IGN);
RoflstompFTW

Been around since 2013. Had a long break and now clocking around 700h playtime.

I've had some good experiences while being in a guild and I'd like to experience that again in Essence league :) Have 40 tabs full of stuff in STD for trade/giveaway/for guild
Double post
Last edited by Nakkifakiiri on Sep 8, 2016, 7:34:08 AM
double post
Last edited by iFIRE on Sep 8, 2016, 11:04:26 PM
1. In game name (IGN);
iFIRE (lvl 88 - Spectre Necro)

3 years (on-and-off)

I have been in a couple small, casual guilds while attending college, but I would like to join a larger and more experienced group to learn and have fun!

Thanks!

-iFIRE
IGN - ThisSeasonSucks
I've been playing poe off and on for over 3 years, mostly sticking to the challenge leagues at this point.
Well, my last guild i was in for probably about a year and they just recently disbanded, long overdue tho, was only 2 of us really playing anymore.
IGN - ThisSeasonSucks
I've been playing poe off and on for over 3 years, mostly sticking to the challenge leagues at this point.
Well, my last guild i was in for probably about a year and they just recently disbanded, long overdue tho, was only 2 of us really playing anymore.
IGN - ThisSeasonSucks

- sry for the multiple posts - gave me error when i tried to post but apparently posted anyways :(
Last edited by Fastwilly on Sep 9, 2016, 1:35:43 AM
"
Talfus wrote:
See you in game!

Hail Apotheosis,

I received a friend invite from Talfus, but unfortunately we have not been online at the same time in order to fully integrate me into the guild. I have left private messages here for several guild officers, but haven't received any responses. I have also attempted ingame messaging to several officers and members, but again no luck.

I'm wondering what the next steps are in guild membership and also trying to determine how the guild communicates. The last guild I was a member of had a web site, TeamSpeak server and regularly weekly meetings. Any input is appreciated, I am usually online between 8:00 and 10:30 PM EST.

Best regards,
Wanderer37 (Steam)
"
I would like to join.

1. ChieftainOfTheAtlas
2. About 2 years, first league was Bloodlines.
3. I have played most of the leagues since Bloodlines actively and have been in a guild previously but most of the players left, thus so did I. I like to chat with other players, but in global chat it can sometimes be hard to because of the large amount of players. I enjoy being in a more small and confined group of people that I can get to know better. I play solo or in groups for maps and such.

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info