[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN);

CharlsSwampTemplar

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

Playing since March 2014 invasion league. Played all temporary hc leagues since then.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I use to play with some rl friends on a small guild but most of them quit so I'm looking for a nice community of people to play with, I like playing together with people and enjoy some nice chat while doing it.
Sorry duplicated post
Last edited by charlysan on Sep 5, 2016, 8:46:53 AM
"
I would like to join.

1. ChieftainOfTheAtlas
2. About 2 years, first league was Bloodlines.
3. I have played most of the leagues since Bloodlines actively and have been in a guild previously but most of the players left, thus so did I. I like to chat with other players, but in global chat it can sometimes be hard to because of the large amount of players. I enjoy being in a more small and confined group of people that I can get to know better. I play solo or in groups for maps and such.

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Hail Apotheosis,

Greetings. Please consider me for membership into your brotherhood.

1) In game name
DestinyTargarion Lvl 22 Ranger (Essence League)
RangerDestiny Lvl 77 Ranger (Standard League)

2) Path of Exile experience
I have played POE on and off since it first came out. I have adopted several of NeverSink's guides to Rangers. I have played with and without being a member of a guild.

3) Why searching for guild
I began playing POE as an individual - running maps by myself and eventually started joining public parties. I got my brother to play and he has been very active - we run maps together regularly now. Still, I miss having other players that I can share the experience with. The last POE guild I was a member of had weekly meetings, a web site and a TeamSpeak server that helped to keep things organized. Looking forward to joining a new guild where we can work together towards common goals and share the experience.

Best regards,
Wanderer37 (Steam)
Last edited by Wanderer37 on Sep 5, 2016, 1:03:21 PM
1. In game name (IGN)
WindyWonka_PWL
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years)
I've been playing since 2 years with breaks.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild
I'm just looking for a company. My friends left poe and playing alone has become boring. I think that's it :)

Best regards
Last edited by PWL on Sep 5, 2016, 1:55:58 PM
Last edited by PWL on Sep 5, 2016, 1:56:06 PM
1) DRP
2) Playing since 2013
3) Just an another one casual player from essence league who looking for ingame mates.
Last edited by Saan3k on Sep 5, 2016, 3:12:56 PM
"
Wanderer37 wrote:
Hail Apotheosis,

Greetings. Please consider me for membership into your brotherhood.

1) In game name
DestinyTargarion Lvl 22 Ranger (Essence League)
RangerDestiny Lvl 77 Ranger (Standard League)

2) Path of Exile experience
I have played POE on and off since it first came out. I have adopted several of NeverSink's guides to Rangers. I have played with and without being a member of a guild.

3) Why searching for guild
I began playing POE as an individual - running maps by myself and eventually started joining public parties. I got my brother to play and he has been very active - we run maps together regularly now. Still, I miss having other players that I can share the experience with. The last POE guild I was a member of had weekly meetings, a web site and a TeamSpeak server that helped to keep things organized. Looking forward to joining a new guild where we can work together towards common goals and share the experience.

Best regards,
Wanderer37 (Steam)

See you in game!
"
PWL wrote:
1. In game name (IGN)
WindyWonka_PWL
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years)
I've been playing since 2 years with breaks.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild
I'm just looking for a company. My friends left poe and playing alone has become boring. I think that's it :)

Best regards

See you in game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info