[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Anyway I think I'm gonna give it a shot in 2.0 :) we'll see what it does :) but imo I'll have to invest a little more points on claws to get enough leech...
Hopefully, dimenrush updates for 2.0 which is tomorrow sometime.
i would love to see some suggestion after yday expansion, everything changes and my build based in 95% on Dimenrush build is no longer working as intended, being 86lvl i'm keeps dying from 3 regular mobs on 68lvl map.

perhaps vaal pact which is closer now would help?

anyone have suggestions?
Please update this build to the 2.0 ;) I really like this tanky flickering strike/reave build. I've had some trouble early on (too fast resigned on health) but it's super easy to progress (40lvl-50) with spectral throw for some tanky one-hitting mobs.
Great build, gonna try it on warbands =)
dps isnt enuff. Way hard to lifeleech
Last edited by anashakim on Jul 20, 2015, 7:25:01 PM
Hello, ty for update this noce build to 2.0!! Im following your guide and have some questions, 1) the unique jew with 2% life regen and +10% dmg taken is a good choice?. (I dont remember the jew name sorry). 2) can you update a little more the guide with golems? Are they better than riposte+life leech? 3) fortify gem is good in the place of pydical dam gem?

I hope you can answer soon mate!! Ty very much! I love this build!
Great build,like it!
Hello! Are you still using Blood Rage with CWDT , since enduring cry got nerfed ? If the answer is no, how are you generating frenzy charges ( using frenzy maybe ? ) . How important are endurance charges and how do you generate them atm ?
Thank you for your time, very nice build !!
Last edited by nathrezim88 on Sep 14, 2015, 3:16:20 AM

We hope that the author did not throw this build and will soon update the tree :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info