[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Hi im trying out this build

I´d like to know if its viable for ubber atziri...

thanks
shavronnes revelation ring going for 35-50 ex?!?! was it always this expensive?
Can you link your skills? what is your main attack? this guide leaves A LOT to be desired.
What auras do you run?
Do you flicker strike all the time?
What did you use to level?

Just hit level 50 trying this build and i must admit it is complete and utter TRASH!
Last edited by spawn10459 on Feb 8, 2015, 12:07:38 PM
IS any one going to comment? I die more then with this build then any other build.

Hello I was wondering if this build would work with a Soul Taker or is Claw absolutley needed?
From what i saw till now, ppl are dying a lot cause of their bad gear. This build is pretty much gear deppendent. Expensive shieeet. I am working this build in a long term process, so when i farm w my lv 89 marauder i try to id all the gear w ES and select the ones that fit me. Neither way i had to expend a lot to get my this build to lv 71. And to die a lot too, cause i didnt wanna to buy the mid lv gear.

Another thing: this build is tanky. That means u wont do many dmg at all. REALLY. 18k of dmg is nothing. So if u dont have the pacience it takes to kill mobs slow u dont wanna do this build.

Things get real better in lev 68 or so, if u can get a real good claw and at least a total of 9k ES and a 5l chest.

TIP: to kill lots of mobs use mainly reave. Flicker will help too. To kill unique/boss/exile/thought mobs take of reave from the slot on the 5/6L and link double strike. If u can get all res u need from equip, just go for herald of ice or thunder instead of Pur of elements.

Here is a similar build, much less Es and much more dmg:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/961487

it can be addapted from one build to another. U WILL EXPENDE SOme refund and regrets, but i think it may be
better then start all over again

good luck
Last edited by Thiagon856 on Feb 13, 2015, 7:02:30 AM
"
"
smrkl wrote:
hi im currently trying to run this build in torment.
lvling was pretty easy but now i stuck on lvl 64
I gues my highest problem is that i dont have enough dps or Life leech
and i get often stunned that interuppts my life leech
i know my gear is far away from peftect
Spoiler

and here is my Skill Tree so far
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAQkHHg2NDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHNwdTyEDIuoi9CepKwosvzW5Nj1F9EcGSVFJsUuuS8RWY13yX2pjQ2SvZfFqjGqVbAttGW1sb1dwUnDVf8aGronTijiMC5KAkyeVLpmamhei2aZ_pyuw2LGztAy0xbVItve42bl8vjrBxcgU0AnXz9lb2xrb591I53To1ukC62PssO1B74jw1fLh9W_5Nw==

may be i done some mayor problems or i need to switch some gear parts asap
i would appreciate every kind of help

Eye of Chayula. Get it.

Also to get unstuck in the leveling process, just join a 66-67 map party and try to stay back and not die.

Yeha sure thats a way, join some pt. But ur gear is not quite good. Ur claw has a real good flat physical dmg, but it lacks attack speed.

The rest of ur gear lacks total ES. Sorry to say but ES gear is pretty expensive
This is the first CI build i have played that doesn't require transition from life to Es (and is HC viable), and that's the beatuy of this build, beside all the things previously mentioned. Good job.
:D very nice
You guys, just suck, get a tabula and add:
Static strike/
multistrike/
cast on melee kill/
Leech or arc/
arc/
arc

This setup will take care of leveling for you, AoE or Single target, you can replace static strike with flicker strike and turn on blood rage, HELLO inf. FS :D

Also add as much Life Leech as you can, try using "Al Dhih Timeworn claw" gives you 15% leech.

As for gearing into maps and endgame thats something you really need to farm for, Energy Shield based gear is expensive so if you ever find some with a high Item level keep it and try to craft it for urself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info